New Member Follow User Gallery

Default KMyung Sketchbook

Well, hello there everyone.

I am a (soon to be) graduate at Art Center College of Design, and have done 2D concept art/illustrations for about 6 years.
    It was enjoyable, but as soon as I discovered ZBrush, and other 3D tools it was like some magical floodgates opened for me.

I have now been rigorously creating 3D work for about half a year, and just recently got to complete my first game character. It was a long learning experience trying to figure out so many new programs, but it is oh so great.

I thought I'd start a sketchbook to share some of my art, (hopefully receive some feedback) and keep track of some improvements.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and I have great respect for the community here. Everyone is so good at what they do ;-;

This little guy is Chroni the Apprentice of Time. He was modeled in ZBrush, retopo'ed in Topogun, UV'ed in Maya, textured in Substance Painter, and rendered in Marmoset.

Default Lillith of the Unseen

Hello there,

This is Lillith- one of the six Unseen. Have many more characters to create for a story of mine and it's very exciting.
    Any feedback & comments are greatly appreciated!

Default Demon Hunter (Fan Art)

Hello there! Recently got around to finishing my rendition of Glenn Rane's Demon Hunter Illustration.
    A special thanks to J Hill for his class and feedback on this piece.

Curious to see what fellow artists think of it so any comments/critiques are very much appreciated.

More Renders:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4bbm94

Thanks!

Character is sitting at 50,000 Tris
    3 Texture Sets
    (Eye, Head, Body)