Member Follow User Gallery

Wow! Looks great as usual. And free again as well, I only payed for v. 4 back in 2010.

Thanks a lot, you're spoiling us :-)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow another amazingly worthwhile update. I'll be home from work tonight in time for the download session.

Christmas came early!
    Custom Jewellery Design - Third Dimension Jewellery

Great job on the launch presentation guys that was a lot of ground to cover.

Astounded to see you haven’t just released new features but effectively whole new applications within the application itself. Amazing work and vision from all involved- just stunning.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Looks great! I wonder if they will offer an offline licensing option for studios that don't allow artist workstations to be connected to the internet.

Yes. ZBrush 2018 supports offline activation. See https://support.pixologic.com/Knowle...olume-licenses

New Member Follow User Gallery

I was really suprised when I saw dynamic teselation for the first time in Sculptiris a few years ago. I had hope that Pixologic develop same technology for 2.5D in pixols for ZBrush software. Yesterday I was shocked when I watched ZBrush Presentation. Sculptris Pro is amazing like other tools that you developed. Many thanks for whole Pixologic crew, you are my heroes!!! I can't believe that this update is again for free. It means a lot to me. Thank you.

Amazing news.

Can I please make one suggestion for a future update? How about the ability of ZBrush to respect material or surface setups from imported obj's? If I bring in an obj to make some moderate changes to it and export it all the surface or material zones I set up are now gone. I Really dislike this ALLOT about ZBrush, which I use on a daily basis.

Looking forward to upgrading, perhaps tomorrow, I know your servers will be bogged down so maybe I won't upgrade tomorrow! lol
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Member Follow User Gallery

Looks great! I wonder if they will offer an offline licensing option for studios that don't allow artist workstations to be connected to the internet.

In the stream yesterday they indicated that the floating license version will be available on April 10th. This would be the right solution for studios, and clients could authenticate to a server on the local network.

Hello just want to say that presentation yesterday was just mindblowing.and to give the upgrades for free just can't say enough. Like Ryan Kingsley has said this will make sculpting fun again
    I can see this being another 5 stars in 3d world /3dartist magazine well deserved.

Thank you Pixologic!
    Looking forward to "playing" with ZBrush 2018!

Love you guys.
    No other software developer from any field, from accounting to zookeeping, is as generous or as skilled as you guys.

The software just flat out works!

hi guys and gals at pixo, hi ofer and family,

wow!!!!

thanks a bundle! ... enjoy springtime and have some days off from your screens, please.

cheers!
    chem!

I'm so READY... I see the UPGRADE to 2018 button But it's not quite ready yet

Only a couple of minutes to go ...
    Happy ZBrushing! Greetings, Dominiek D.R.

Yippie! ... Up and running!
    Happy ZBrushing! Greetings, Dominiek D.R.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast