Member Follow User Gallery

Can't be more proud of purchasing Zbrush back then when zbrush 3 was released. Your policy of free upgrades is an example for all the industry. Thank you so much

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

They own not only VFX/GAME/3D PRINTING industry big studios, but small studios and freelancers as well because of that policy. And every year user database grows

And every new version is a mile stone wort of pay.

Go Pixologic! Never change

Another awesome update! Sculptris Pro looks like yet another game changer. And to be honest, the new curve editing features are nearly just as important (to me).

Thanks again Pixo! Love the free updates, it's made ZBrush the highest value software I've ever purchased.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Question Demo Version?

Hi, I have never really gotten the hang of zBrush when I have tried it in the past, but seeing all these new features make me want to have another look. Before I shell out 800 bucks I would like to take another crack at it and make sure that is for me. Will a demo version be available? Is it there and I just missed it or something?

The Trial is to be released on April 18.

I can corroborate that 3D has never been this fun. My goodness yes.
    Last night I took ZBrush 2018 for a spin and had tears in my eyes at how beautifully the brushes performed with Sculptris Pro. To be able to influence sculpts and generate starting forms with project primitive makes for an exquisite combination. I could go on……

Having stayed up till 5am playing and finding it impossible to do anything bad with so much control I went to bed trembling - it is that good.

Today I am peaked like a child who’s had too much cake on his birthday.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

I feel your pain. I'd even like to be able to properly name material and face groups in ZB. If you're just modifying the shape and keeping the point order,
    this handy-dandy tool by Marcus is a time saver--it let's you restore the face groups and material zones to an obj by reading them out of the original obj.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...ember-24-2015)

It's not a perfect solution, but it saves me from firing up Modo to re-tag everything...

-K
    Hmmm, says Poser tools. Is that just the title or does this work for DAZ Studio users as well?

Thanks for the heads up by the way. Cool!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Default Thank you so much

Dear Pixologic Team.

thanks a lot for all this years giving us free updates of your amazing 3D Modeling Software.
    You are the best!!!!!

thanks

Roland Kaiser

Unexpected. Thank you.

I hope we see collision detection in Zbrush soon.

>>> Hmmm, says Poser tools. Is that just the title or does this work for DAZ Studio users as well?

Just the title. Think of the utilities as OBJ tools rather than application specific. Both Poser and DAZ Studio employ mat groups (the polygon tagging for materials) and facet groups (the polygon tagging for moving parts or "bones") in pretty much the same way.

The OBJ format is older than both products, having been originated by Waverfront Technologies for their own product. What Marcus's plugin is doing is to structure the Zbrush .obj output to restore the mat groups and facet groups by using the original .obj file as a guide. It can also restore "unused points" in an .obj which some programs need (especially when swapping .objs under the covers.)

-K

OK, thanks so much Kerwin. :-)
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Thanks once again Pixologic Team. You never cease to amaze and inspire. Just played a bit with some of the new functionality and WOW just WOW!

All the Best

Dave

This is awesome news! Thanks so much Pixologic for another free upgrade!

Thanks for the info Kerwin...that looks very useful!

Thank you Pixologic Team!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Thank you so much :)

As you had stated that ZBrush 4R8 would be the last free update, I was looking if I could afford to upgrade (I am a hobbyist so, it's not always easy) when I saw that you did it again, another huge upgrade for free. Thank you so much, you can't begin to imagine how happy I am, the new features just look amazing, you are the best!

Thank you Pixologic team!!! I have been haing free updates since 2004. I wish the rest were like you guys...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast