Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Day 27 Sculptjanuary 2019 the theme was Delicate and I made a Dragon Egg inspired by Game Of Thrones was a 1-hour work feedback is very welcome thanks for watching

Day 28 Sculptjanuary 2019 the theme was motion smooth and I made a dolphin was a work of 1-hour feedback please let me known and thanks for watching

Day 29 of #Sculptjanuary19 the theme was Harpy was a work of 3 hours approximately feedback is very welcome thanks

Day 30 of #Sculptjanuary19 the theme was proud and I made hamcat proud made with zbrush and keyshot feedback is very welcome thanks

A ham-cat from a dinosaur egg - this is wizardry.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Day 31 Sculptjanuary 2019 last day the theme was extreme expression and I recreate an old artwork about big monsters with big cars was a work of 3 hours thanks for the support and the comments

I made the pokemon Abra from a speed sculpt session with friends made with ZBrush and Keyshot if you have feedback please let me know thanks

I have been working on a commission work doing an art toy of Disney´s Aladdin Genie working with ZBrush it is still WIP feedback is very welcome thanks

Hey the final renders of the art toy I made as a commission work Genie from Disney's Aladdin made of course with ZBrush if you have feedback please let me known it is the first time I separated and I made the connections thanks for watching

Hey I wanted to show you a monster from Yu Gi Oh I have been working on it is going to be for 3d printing if you have feedback please let me know thanks

and thanks for watching

Hey another Update of Exodia a commission work I have been working on I finish the body now I will work on the pose feedback is very welcome and thanks for watching

Hey I wanted to share the progress of the pose of Exodia if you have any feedback please let me known and thanks for watching happy Tuesday

Hey I want to share another update of the Exodia I have been working on feedback is very welcome thanks for watching

Hey Another update of the Exodia a Commission work I am doing with ZBrush it is going to be for 3d printing in this occasion I added the chains of Exodia any comment is welcome thanks

Hey I finish the Exodia I have been working for 3D Printing this is the One Piece Edition soon I will upload the parts Edition feedback is very welcome thanks made with ZBrush thanks for Watching my Posts have a great day!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast