ZBrushCentral

MAHworld: Return of the Zskiff-a-licious! ~MAH~

So, I have decided to start a new thread for myself with this new version of ZBrush (2018), I find that I am creating more than I have since I last Beta Tested for the company that I love so much. I find that, now, I have finally reached a level of creative freedom to nourish a new growth within my Artistic self and with Zbrush being the catalyst for such an extreme growth, I have not experienced since, as said, my last Beta test.

I do have to credit Paul and his Titch Video for both inspiration and education.

Paul… I love you!

Because of his above video, I made this PauGab Ship WIP:

Pau-Gab-Ship-02-Render.jpg

Aside from the obvious boolean, this is pure deformers with ‘Project Primitives’ mainlining.

I can’t wait to keep exploring the ‘Project Primitive Deformers.’

Change My Life! Let the Journey Begin!

~MAH~

Attachments

Pau-Gab-Ship-02-Render.jpg

So, as I am diving into deformers, I have thought of a couple things.

Slice deformer to have a cone that, when toggled, creates a polygroup (with or without a slice).

A Global cone with deformers that have polygroups to add and include (when toggled) polyloop functions.

Boolean Deformer! Boolean Deformer! Boolean Deformer!

Binging box reset (both).

Bingin box cone to selected corner. When working tight & Close.

Append Custom Project primative! SERIOUSLY!

The Journey Continues!

PauGab_03.jpg

Attachments

PauGab_03.jpg

For the Love of Z! Please, Pixologic, can we have the option to organize ALL menus and sub-palettes alphabetically or most used or…better yet, BOTH!

sigh

Just another work in progress. Started my 1000th hour of Fallout 4 and Picked this back up after Fallout 76 News.
Nowhere near finished but thought I would share.

~MAH~

Fallout-4-MAHpod-Buggy-WIP.jpg

Attachments

Fallout-4-MAHpod-Buggy-WIP.jpg