ZBrushCentral

ZSketchbook-Steven Jia

Hi, everyone, I have been lurking this forum for years, It always inspires me very much.
so I start this topic for myself to share some of my artworks with you, hope you like them;)…

This dwarf wrestler is my recent personal project for some practices and learning, It took me 2 months spare time to finish it.
I was inspired by a Chinese artist 擦主席 (his Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/chairman666/) with his artwork named ‘少年虎’, he is a very talented illustrator and also designs a lot of toys, and ‘少年虎’ is one of them. I like the style of this wrestler, and I am trying to make it to a more realistic one.

Softwares I used are zbrush, maya, mari, substance painter, Arnold and ps.
I made the whole model in zbrush, then retopoed it in maya and back to zbrush posing and adding details, textures of body finished in mari, others finished in substance painter, rendered it in Arnold, and finally ps for composing.
Hope you like it, Criticisms are welcome…

c+.jpga+.jpgcompose_layers+.jpgd++.jpgshoes_2048+.jpgWholeBody_C++.jpgWholeBody_W++.jpgzbrush_pres+.jpg

Attachments

a+.jpg

compose_layers+.jpg

c+.jpg

d++.jpg

shoes_2048+.jpg

WholeBody_C++.jpg

WholeBody_W++.jpg

zbrush_pres+.jpg

1 Like

I love it from start to finish. The face under the mask is just awesome! Really great piece. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your comment, appreciated.

This is incredible work… your materials and the form and emotion.
Top row in 5…4…3…

Thanks, man.:slight_smile:

Hi, everyone. Here is my recent practice. hope you like it.

a2_b.jpga1_b.jpga3_b.jpga3_c.jpga2_c.jpga1_c.jpg

Attachments

a3_b.jpg

a1_b.jpg

a2_b.jpg

a2_c.jpg

a1_c.jpg

a3_c.jpg

Don`t know how to Change Post Icon. Have reposted.

Hello, everyone!
This is a project I finished recently. The statue is based on a famous neoclassical painting named The Spring by French artist Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres.

This project is commissioned by JamieShow Inc. , a US fashion doll company. It will be printed out by 3d-printing, and become a sculpture product.
After I`m done with the modeling, I want to do something more interesting, so I tried to texture it. I did the textures in Substance Painter, then rendered in Iray in painter and Arnold in Maya, and finally composed them in Photoshop.

Here are some of the progresses of my work. Hope you`ll like it. Thank you for watching.

6.jpgFront++++.jpg5BodySides_2K.jpg5BodySides_ZB.jpg6.jpg10.jpg16.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg15.jpg13.jpg12.jpg

Attachments

6.jpg

Front++++.jpg

5BodySides_2K.jpg

5BodySides_ZB.jpg

10.jpg

16.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

A lovely combination of treatments to make us take a new look at the familiar :+1:
Wonderful.

Beautiful model and textures! Keep up the great work! :sunglasses:
Cheers,
Ben | 3D Gladiator

Thank you, guys, appreciated!

This is really good, has a very Venus-portrait style theme pose going on (in most pictures of her Venus/Aphrodite is posed similar to this), textures look really good too.

Fantastic, beautiful work.

great interpretation! I love it!
I have done one myself a few years back here it is ahah :Dhttps://www.artstation.com/artwork/bPyKk

Thank you for your compliments!:wink: @AnthonyA85, @Sk3d. @heat

Your version is really sexy. :+1: @heat

Hi everyone, I want to share you my recent works for Artstation Character create challenge NVIDIA Metropia 2042.

This girl named Catherine is a surgeon of the year 2042, The final rendering is a representation of how she had just finished an operation and walked outside to have a rest and smoke (she used to be an ordinary person).
Catherine is a combination of the human brain, AI and machinery. I envision her body surface covered with special plastic that can convey the touch. Her arms can be opened like a Swiss army knife.
There are many medical devices folded inside, and her face still holds humans. So that she could have the ability to communicate and convey emotions smoothly. I hope she can bring the gospel to the people of 2042.

I made the high model in Zbrush, It was retopoed in Maya, textured in Substance Painter, rendered in Arnold, and composed in Photoshop.

Hope you like:)

Please visit here if you want to see more.