ZBrushCentral

AI Dentist

This is my first time post my CG work on ZBC,named as “AI Dentist”.according to the original concept by master Kim Jung Gi (from Korea).Of course it also adds a lot of my own ideas,for example this female robot and change background almost .

I use ZBrush, MAYA, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Mari and other softwares.I made almost all models with ZB ,such as human body, scenes, props and used sculptris-pro made hard-surface.Using fibermesh to create the character’s hair, fibermesh sculptris-pro is a powerful function it can achive any effect in our mind.

I believe in the future society, robots will occupy a very important position. They can help us to do lot things.but it is difficult for me to imagine what happens when robots have consciousness. Will they help us better? Or they become our enemy?what should we treat such this life or just things?

Treatment_final_a_s.jpg
Treatment_final_b_s.jpg
Treatment_final_part01.jpg
Treatment_final_part02.jpg
Treatment_final_part03.jpg
Treatment_final_part04.jpg

Attachments

Treatment_final_a_s.jpg

Treatment_final_b_s.jpg

Treatment_final_part01.jpg

Treatment_final_part02.jpg

Treatment_final_part03.jpg

Treatment_final_part04.jpg

1 Like

old_01.jpg
old_02.jpg
All_01.jpg
All_02.jpg
All_03.jpg
All_04.jpg
fem_01.jpg
fem_02.jpg
fem_03.jpgfem_hair.jpgfema_01.jpg

Attachments

All_01.jpg

All_02.jpg

All_03.jpg

All_04.jpg

fem_01.jpg

fem_02.jpg

fem_03.jpg

fem_hair.jpg

fema_01.jpg

old_01.jpg

old_02.jpg

1 Like

Breakdown
fema_01.jpg
fem_hair.jpg

Attachments

fem_hair.jpg

fema_01.jpg

holy **** man! amazing work :open_mouth: How long does it take to finish this piece? the ammount of work that u did is just outstanding :3

cool work mate

Your robot is the copy cat of this French actress Camille Cottin! :slight_smile:

Excellent job.
I love the idea that they would attach a more realistic face compared to the rest of the body’s skin. Sounds like something a corporation would focus test and retro-actively ‘fix’.

It’s about three or four months

thankyou

Amazing work!

Geeeus thats some amazing work,your detail in your project is just beautiful…
and Thats one hell of a 1st post, looking forward to seeing your next project
All the best to you

Amazing scultp and render!

I recognized Kim jung Gi still right away event though I have never seen that specific concept. do you have a link to the original drawing?

https://ravael.livejournal.com/182706.html

My god…