ZBrushCentral

Intro to Vehicle Sketching inside Zbrush (tutorial teaser)

Hi, first of all thanks to all the people who have contact me personally asking me about the tutorial in the different social media, the good news is that is on the final stage of editing :sunglasses:, im trying to do my best to make it very clear and easy to follow, here i leave you a teaser image plus some photos of the process… So if you are interested on creating 3d car models inside zbrush & images like this one keep tuned! :wink:
Have a great week and thanks for watching!
Tutorial coming soon!!

IMG_20180717_140026.jpgIMG_2.jpgsidevffsmall.jpg

Attachments

sidevffsmall.jpg

It looks just awesome!

thanks! zbrush its a great tool for concept cars , have a nice day! :wink:

More images of the upcoming tutorial : Intro to vehicle sketching inside Zbrush

backviewsmall.jpg

Attachments

backviewsmall.jpg

Sorry for being eager but is there any news on the tutorial drop date?

Hi @martinci how are you? Sorry for the delay on the tutorial i had busy working days but the good news is that the upcoming days i have more time to dedicate to the tutorial
i consider that it will be finished in around a week or 9 days im only editing the full process , the total time of content is around +7 hours and the topics covered are
1.understanding car design and why many fail ( manufacture processes, organic vs industrial surfaces, etc.)
2.creating blue prints inside ps (applying a realistic package to our main idea and why this is so important)
3.Basic modeling inside zbrush (from setting up the blue prints to the base mesh concept)
4.wheels and tires
5.refinment (surface refinement and the use of booleans, sculptris pro, zremesher, brushes, etc)
6. rendering inside zbrush ( document size, rendering quality, light and shadows set up)
7.post production inside photoshop (basically how to create a stunning image of your concept and fixing some 3d problems with 2d)

this is going to be the intro to vehicle sketching but after this any zbrush user with basic knowledge would be able to create realistic cars inside zbrush render them and with some post production
skills on photoshop make the whole concept pop up, I know you are an experienced modeler and you will find zbrush a great concept tool for cars.
Feel free to contact me at any time !
Thanks for you interest and have a nice day!

Hi so i manage last week to find some time to finish the video tutorial Intro to vehicle sketching inside zbrush, thanks to all the people who have shown interest on this and
have contact me on the different social media. probably is going to be released in the upcoming days, im just creating a trailer of the tutorial. once is finished i will
uploaded to my gumroad account. have a nice day… Cheers!frontimage2.2small.jpg

Did you upload this tutorial anywhere?

Hi Jaran thanks for the interest. still finding some time to upload all the files my internet connection its not the best to upload files :confused: but i think that around mid next week could be
ready for download, the official release before every platform will be on youtube : transportation design tv thanks again cheers!

Hello All its been a while!! but finally :smiley: today i will be releasing my tutorial on gumroad during the day, keep tuned !! in my different social media this will be limited to 50 sales… tutorial coming in a couple of hours!!! Cheers!!

frontviewzbvehicle2tuned.jpg

Some screenshots of the tutorial for sketching cars inside zbrush, cheers!!

Attachments

Finally after many years exploring zbrush with the main objective to apply it to my area (transportation design) im happy to announce that my first tutorial on how to sketch cars in this
amazing software its done, zbrush has bring me the biggest joy on the approach to concept cars and even this took me a while to release it, i wanted to be completely satisfied with the final
product, thanks for all the people, design studios, schools and experienced designers who have contact me personally asking for this, thanks for your patience and support! and also i want to
thanks my zbrush heroes ( Joseph Drust, Paul Galboury, Michael Pavovlich and to all the incredible artists who have share their knowledge in this great tool) without you this wouldnt be possible!
The tutorial will cover from start to finish, based on the real process of a car designer, its specially designed for people without any knowledge in this area and also for people with more
understanding of the matter, its recorded at 1080p, english narrated, real time and step by step, plus i will give you a walk trough some of my post production techniques inside photoshop!

frontviewzbvehicle2no textsmall.jpg

The first 15 people who acquire the tutorial will receive a surprise in the next month!
Here i leave you the final image that you will be able to create at the end of this tutorial plus some screenshots of the video tutorial, Have a nice day! Cheers!

Attachments

frontviewzbvehicle2no textsmall.jpg

A screenshot of the tutorial !

smallshot1.jpg

Attachments

smallshot1.jpg

Thanks for uploading your tutorial. I always struggled with how to do edge to edge modeling like in blender using zmodeler. Can’t believe how fast and easy you created a low poly base mesh :smiley:

Great tutorial so far (only on video 4)

Hi Jaran, thanks for kind words! and please make sure to let me know once you have your final image, im eager to see how far you go!
cheers!