ZBrushCentral

App for change the pc

Hi cant you build an app to change the program from one pc to new pc. If i use my home pc and then not change the pc and get out i can not use my laptop. But if you make an app to do this i dont have to do it before i go out. You need to turnoff the one pc to use the next pc. So if i dont change the pc i cant use my laptop but if i hade an app i can do this…:bulb:

Please see https://support.pixologic.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/278/76/moving-zbrushcore-between-comptuers

You have multiple options, including using My Licenses to remotely deactivate ZBrushCore from one of your other computers.

Yes but you have to do this before you go out. If you can do on the app then you don’t have to do this before you go out you can do it when I get to coffeeshop. You have to now before you go but if you have an app you can do after you get to place.

No, that’s not the case with the new activation system. You can use the My Licenses portal on our website at any time to deactivate any copy of ZBrush 2018 or ZBrushCore 2018. It instantly credits that activation back to your serial number, making that activation available for immediate use elsewhere.