ZBrushCentral

ZBrushCore 2018.1 - new install failling to start

I just bought a ZBrushCore 2018 - Single User license - and after download (ZBrushCore_2018.1_Installer.exe) and install it I’ve been getting a lot of messages when the program is started - one after each other just after I hit OK button:

• C:\PROGRAM FILES\PIXOLOGIC\ZBRUSHCORE 2018.1/VMEM/ZBrushCoreData2018/ZBrushScratchDiskPath
  • C:\PROGRAM FILES\PIXOLOGIC\ZBRUSHCORE 2018.1/VMEM/ZBrushCoreData2018/ZStartup/ConfigFiles/ZBrushID
  • C:\PROGRAM FILES\PIXOLOGIC\ZBRUSHCORE 2018.1/VMEM/ZBrushCoreData2018/ZStartup/ConfigFiles/ZBrushID
  • C:\PROGRAM FILES\PIXOLOGIC\ZBRUSHCORE 2018.1/VMEM/ZBrushCoreData2018/ZBrushQuickSavePath
  • Sorry, the disk space is critacally low. Please clear more disk space (by empting the trash, deleting files, etc.) and then click OK to resume.

I checked and there are 11.3GB disk space available. Also, I didn’t find any system requirement related to that in the software home page.

I also tried to install under C:\ root and nothing changed.

I’m trying to install it in a system with Windows 10 64bits.

/Micheus

For some reason the program is attempting to write temporary files within the installation folders. (They should be in the Public>Documents folders.) I think you should submit a ticket to Pixologic Support who should be able to help with this.

Thanks for the fast answer.

OK, I’m going to do that.
I also tried to move the install folder to another HD with 600GB available and the messages were the same, just changing the HD letter.