ZBrushCentral

Angel Spawn Fan Art

Hello Everybody, i wanto to share a new project, this is a Fan Art that I did as private commission. It was an exciting project because I`m a really fan of the character and was really interesting explore all the histories behind him. In relation to de process I made the sculpt totally in Zbruhs every shapes and every little detail, for the color and texture I used Zbrush and keyshot to get the demoniac surface then I used photoshop to compose it, Well I hope you like it and thank you very much for follow my work, please keep in touch for more !!Angel_Spawn_Painted_01.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_02.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_03.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_04.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_05.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_06.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_07.jpgAngel_Spawn_Painted_08.jpg

Attachments

Angel_Spawn_Painted_01.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_02.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_03.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_04.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_05.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_06.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_07.jpg

Angel_Spawn_Painted_08.jpg

1 Like

Awesome

Hello everybody, is really funny and useful take some pictures simulating the clay result!! also you can check more details!! in gray!! I hope you like it too!

Attachments

fantastic ! awesome sculpt !

Thank you very much for all the comments I really appreciate that!!!Now I want to show more images render directly form Zbrush, so I can expose detail and more angles of this project.AngelSpawn_Gray_15.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_16.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_17.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_18.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_19.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_20.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_23.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_22.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_21.jpgAngelSpawn_Gray_24.jpg

Attachments

AngelSpawn_Gray_15.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_16.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_17.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_18.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_19.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_20.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_23.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_22.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_21.jpg

AngelSpawn_Gray_24.jpg

Thank you very much!!! for follow my work!!