ZBrushCentral

His Royal Highness

Artwork was done during testing ZB 2018.
All done inside ZB. RenderPasses were composed in Ps after.

Some test lighting, couple of different views and main concept guideline included :))) Hope you like it as I do.

Thank you!

compose_v06_v05_crop.jpg

compose_v08_crop.jpg

compose_v09_cropA.jpg

compose_v09_cropB.jpg

mouseKing_concept.jpg

Attachments

compose_v06_v05_crop.jpg

compose_v08_crop.jpg

compose_v09_cropA.jpg

compose_v09_cropB.jpg

mouseKing_concept.jpg

1 Like

Awesome and concept :slight_smile:

Very well sculpted but the rendering is outstanding. I really like it. If you could share a breakdown of compo or anything would be great :wink:

Like I said on artstation, awesome, terrific! great work mate!

very cool piece.

Great work : )

Thank all of you guys for such critic and great support! It means a lot for me!

Regarding your question. It’s well known process of rendering inside ZB different lights, matcaps, and backlights.
For creating different masks I just use Flat Material and turn off all the lights. And take as many masks as I need to use them later in PS.
All other technical passes like Zdepth, SSS, AO - ZB gives for free on PBR. Just give freedom yourself to play with the settings in RenderTab and Material.
Once all done with ZB - put everything you’ve done in PS and begin blending layers and adding masks. Simple and easy. Hope these helps.

love the sketch :smiley:
Amazing final picture!

Thank you!

Great work! Sadly, this scene looks a bit like my backyard, thanks to the constant construction going on all around me. It’s created a bit of a rat problem. I’ve seen a few rats that look strikingly like His Royal Highness. One rat was so big, I named him Ratzilla!