ZBrushCentral

Zoe and PuiPui

This is my own concept (although I’m influenced by lots of great artists) of a Overwatch style fanart that was long in the making. Was doing it in free time in my Office as well as in home most of the time for the purpose of Office portfolio as well as my own.
I sculpted in zbrush and filled the meshes with some basic color and mat in zbrush first for my own reference, but later on changed the color scheme anyway during texturing process. Created Zoe at first, then I made the pulse rifle and later on did the companion PuiPui (which my wife named) to add some interest.
You can see I took the liberty to changed some stuffs in this project overtime.
I’m a huge fan of Blade Runner, cyberpunk (didn’t mean the game, although can’t wait for it), so tried to do something like that in terms of lighting only. I know it was out from Overwatch style, but tried to do something different. Will do some other asset properly in Cyberpunk Style in Future.
I would greatly appreciate C&C!

Zoe Big Poster.jpgZoe_3.jpgZoe_4.jpgZoe_5.jpgZoe_7.jpgWeapon_02.jpgPuiPui Render.jpgZoe Sculpt.jpgPuiPui Sculpt.jpgWeapon_sculpt.jpgFloor.jpg

Artstation Link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8AJOE

Attachments

Weapon_02.jpg

PuiPui Render.jpg

Zoe Sculpt.jpg

Weapon_sculpt.jpg

PuiPui Sculpt.jpg

Floor.jpg

Zoe_3.jpg

Zoe_4.jpg

Zoe_5.jpg

Zoe_7.jpg