cheers

Chris

tst_05e. head.jpg

tst_05e nose.jpg

tst_05e mouth.jpg

tst_05e ears.jpg

tst_05e palm.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Yeah I'm working that one over now, to decipher the mysteries of the Universe, then I'll try to figure out how to fix the little sucker. First things first.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

I may have solved this axis symmetry issue, running more tests to be sure, but it seems fixable and repeatably so.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg
    Jason Belec

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Thumbs up

I enjoy so much all these nice characters and the way they look.....please never stop Jason

Yainderidoo
    Are there any ZBrush T-shirts? Black - XXL please

Thank you Yainderidoo, I appreciate the support and happy to see you here again.

You make it sound as though I have completed some characters. I wish. Perhaps when schedules are a little more relaxed I can grab a few of these and do something wonderful. My wife suggested I do a DVD and put them all on it with all the production steps A-Z. We'll see as time goes on.

I do appreciate everyone's interest though and it really is a lot of fun.

I'm hoping to post some characters from an upcoming feature or two over the next year, everyone seems in agreement anyway - for now.
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Another successful Mac to Windows to Mac port with work done in both. I'm narrowing things down. Getting a lot of detail for jsut level 5...

Picture 4.jpg
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Still trying this with a few people, works with some and not others but I am narrowing down what I hope will be a solution as Pixologic works towards the promised solution.

Untitled-1.jpg
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

OK, with the help of a few wonderful people I think a solution has been arrived at. Now that said, I'm still working through the rules and the answers to the many "why's?". I'm going to rebuild the structure and post it, along with a zscript for 2 figures and see what happens when several of you helpful types spend some time playing. This will probably take me several days, but I hope to have something up by Monday.
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Good news Jason.....I'm still a nogood at ZBrush things...but I'm certain (very) that we will enjoy every bit of whatever you come up with!

Jeen(deridoo)
    Are there any ZBrush T-shirts? Black - XXL please

It appears that Jasons hard work and perseverance is coming to healthy fruition

Below is the ZTL he sent me to for XYZ testing on the PC -
    Looks pretty damn fine to me -- Nice work

Chris

Zif_Preview.jpg

edit
    Last edited by odhinn; 03-25-06 at 06:20 AM.

I responded by email odhinn, so as not to derail this thread.
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Been a little busy, but had a few moments to mess around a bit more - only level 5.

head.jpg
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Sorry, still way behind on a few things, but I did get to do a pretty good pose test and l love the fact the zsphere structure is holding as good as some nubs modeling procedures I wrote a few years back. Following earlier rules about bending the zsphere chain for one axis and the actual joint zsphere for another axis has prevented the tearing in repeated tests.

jumper.jpg
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

OK, here is another pose, leaning on the wall. And a quick restructuring at level 1 has created a different character with no need to adjust anything from level 2-5.

Atwooki is running some more tests, then we'll hopefully post several zsphere aramtures to see how easily people brake them.

Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242531 ... LastLast