ZBrushCentral

the dark woods shaman

hello to my dear zbc friends,after about 1 month i finally finished my last 3D concept design named ( the dark woods shaman )

let me tell you guys about shamans,actually a shaman is someone who is regarded as having access to,and influence in, the world of good and evils spirits,shamans can enters into a trance state,they can use some hallucinogens and intoxicants to induce the ecstatic like mushrooms ,Ayahuasca and alcohol…

the dark woods shaman is what i could imagine about a lonely shaman who is roving in darkness .

hope you like it dear artists.

kiarash tamizkar
the shaman 1.jpg
the shaman 2.jpg
shaman clay.jpg
skeleton study.jpg
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg

Attachments

the shaman 1.jpg

the shaman 2.jpg

shaman clay.jpg

skeleton study.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

you rock bro, very well done , bravo dear kia

That blows my mind :wink:
Amazing work - i love it.

That is awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WOW great work my dear Kiarash I love the details and the face is so amazing.smiley

I could predict that when you gonna vanish for a long time something cool happens but in this size! not at all, dude.
amazing love it

Cheers mate ,i appreciated for kind words ,fadat vahid jan :wink:

Thank you so much dear nebular :wink:

Thanks dear zber2.

Thanks dear anir hossein :wink:

I’m always trying to learn and use new techniques in my works so i need time to do it as best as i can,you are a great artist and i am grateful for your kind words my friend :wink:

Very nice, thank you for sharing. Could you share some close up shots of the shaman. Would love to check out those details you put in.