ZBrushCentral

ChewyPixels - Personal Works

Such great works here! I’ve been mostly a lurker. :o I thought I’d change that and start a thread where I would dump mostly personal work with maybe a few odd jobs here and there. :smiley:

What better day to start than with one of my favorite times of the year? Halloween!!! TBT piece from last year. Pumpkin and skull created in Zbrush, Substance Painter for texturing, Redshift for rendering, and Maya for everything else. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Halloween!

Possessed_v02.jpg

Possessed_v01_loop.gif

More here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EoAbv

Attachments

Possessed_v02.jpg

Great work – great vid!

Thanks!

Work created for the Adobe Dimension - From the Moon to Mars: Celebrating Apollo’s 50th Anniversary Challenge on ArtStation. Participants were tasked “to tell the stories of past & future space missions using free 3D assets from the Adobe 3D Stock ‘NASA: 60th Anniversary 3D Celebration’ gallery & Adobe Dimension to compose & render a space-based scene following the challenge theme.”

For this piece, I chose 4 3D assets from Adobe’s library: Mars, Earth, Moon, & Friendship 7. Background was taken from NASA gallery. Astronaut is my creation using Maya, Marvelous Designer, and ZBrush 2018 of course! :smiley:

More info here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z5Pq3N

jesus-bibian-jr-apollo-50th-anniversary-v03.jpg
Trilogy

![Trilogy_Zbrush2018_01.jpg|1100x1070](upload://fNQEn8cyKBwe0YhaVAePvf7DMyi.jpeg) ![Trilogy_Zbrush2018_02.jpg|1100x1070](upload://ljEq30kUBkLaRVZGE2G4ehfus8x.jpeg) ![Trilogy_Zbrush2018_03.jpg|1100x1070](upload://qnZ7OvivJW9xfn0C0zKQSWrc7oX.jpeg) ZBrush 2018

jesus-bibian-jr-trilogy-substancepainter2018.jpg
Textures in Substance Painter before exporting to Adobe Dimension

jesus-bibian-jr-apollo50thanniversary-wip-04.jpg
Ready to render in Adobe Dimension

jesus-bibian-jr-trilogy-process.gif
Final Comp

Attachments

Trilogy_Zbrush2018_03.jpg

Trilogy_Zbrush2018_02.jpg

Trilogy_Zbrush2018_01.jpg

jesus-bibian-jr-apollo-50th-anniversary-v03.jpg

jesus-bibian-jr-trilogy-substancepainter2018.jpg

jesus-bibian-jr-apollo50thanniversary-wip-04.jpg

Beautiful render and very cool idea! The result it pretty impressive. Keep up the great work!
Cheers,
Ben | 3D Gladiator

Thanks, Ben! It’s always great to be able to work on personal stuff whenever possible. I told myself I’d do more of that this year. On to the next!