ZBrushCentral

Adrains Newport Concourse Trophy

Hi, I was hired to sculpt a trophy design for an Auto show. The style was to be indicative of a Rodin style sculpture…a clay style, Loose and gestural. As if it was created in the early 1900s. This was a challenge since the car model is “metal” and hard surface, I chose to make the wheels oval, not perfectly round to give a motion spinning feel. The driver and passenger were made up. I posted a bit in the mirror, looked at some clothing of racing drivers, gear, apparel from the early 1900’s.

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 3.49.53 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-08-20 at 9.52.21 AM.jpg

Attachments

Wow man - fantastic job. I love how the road rolls - you can feel the speed. Great gesture and very cool style!
You should post more renders!

thanks, @Nebular! I appreciate your comment. The road was fun to do, to make it organic and flow!

maybe you can help me, I don’t know how to reply with “” Like directly to you. it’ is not working…
Also my images are not displaying in the thread, they are only links. do you know much about posting here on ZBC?

When you double click on miniature of your image (in post editing) you will have some option how you want ti to look.
First you need to insert image with “uupload image or file” option below post window.

And I belive you can’t directly talk to noone other than PM or as just quoting him.

1 Like