ZBrushCentral

Quality preview Zsphere model

I use Zbrushcore 2018. I would like to find the solution to a problem: after drawing the model with the zspheres, I press A for preview, but the result is not good, due to the low quality of the shapes, too simplified. You can see attachments
I use Zbrushcore 2018. I would like to find the solution to a problem: after drawing the model with the zspheres, I press A for preview, but the result is not good, due to the low quality of the shapes, too simplified. You can see attachmentsbefore.pngafter.png

Attachments

before.png

after.png

Have you read this article: http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/3d-modeling/modeling-basics/creating-meshes/zspheres/basic-humanoid/

When creating a ZSphere model it’s important to remember that the algorithm operating behind the scenes considers each sphere to actually be a cube. It will give good results when each face of the cube only has one child attached to it. If you attach more than one child to any face you will get unpleasant results.

Most of the issues that I see with your model would be resolved simply by adjusting the positions a little bit.

Also, get rid of the breasts. Remember that ZSpheres are not meant to create a fully fleshed model. They’re used to create a base mesh that you can refine further with standard sculpting. You can add the breasts just fine with sculpting; they don’t need to be defined as part of the base mesh, and trying to force them with ZSpheres breaks the rule of not having more than one child per side.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have another problem: in some cases the previews of the spheres are pierced, punctured. why?Ashampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h49m52s_032_ZBrush.pngAshampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h50m33s_033_ZBrush.pngAshampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h50m56s_034_ZBrush.png

Attachments

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h49m52s_032_ZBrush.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h50m33s_033_ZBrush.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.11.29_18h50m56s_034_ZBrush.png