ZBrushCentral

Zscript How to Make Teeth (uppers)Updated with lowers script

teethscript12j.jpg

Attachments

teethscript1j.jpg

Thanks Ron.
Viewing different methods allow to me to learn new and better…

cameyo

You’re the man!!:+1: :wink:

thanks!

As usual from you¡¡¡ sharing your very useful tips¡¡
Thanks a lot
Andreseloy

Is it just me or does the Zscript go wonky when he goes to the adaptive mesh?

thnx yall…glad to help…

AdamT- I ran the script last night/this morning after I posted it…the one thing I noticed was that the “masking” of the gums covered a bit more than it was supposed to have…is that what you mean by wonky? If you could explain more or what its doing I could look further into it…thnx
ron

Thanks Ron :slight_smile:

Great stuff here :slight_smile:

I was just about to make a set of Dentures, and I gone and find this tutorial :slight_smile:

Have a good one :):+1:
:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

well I closed Zbrush and reopened it and ran the upppers teeth script and it did go all bonkers 3/4ths of the way thru…but you still can get the jist of what I do…guess its some bug in the scripting…hellifino…:cry: :cry: :cry: thnx for the heads up on it AdamT!

I ran the upperjaw script and right when it started it got some coding error

sorry about that…if you are using an earlier version of Z…I dont think Z2 zscripts work well for them…that might be part of the troubles…if I understand things right, you can run alot of lower version zscripts with Z2 but you cant run Z2 scripts on lower versions…and that may be part of the problem…when I ran the script it did mess up when I go into adaptive mode…I dunno if that that particular problem is something having to do with a bug in the prog or not…thnx for the heads up though
Ron

I will try to post something for this thread Ron. My wife made a comment about the teeth in general and the approach. She is an expert in this particular area and has helped a lot of the animators and modelers i have worked with over the years.

Hi im new and how do you start a zscript because I go into zscript and press load and I load the notepad but it doesn’t do any thing. please help thanks.