ZBrushCentral

Darkmonk's 3D printables

Hi all :slight_smile:

On this Thread im going to share with you all my 3D printing sculpts and WIPs.
If you also have a 3d printer and would like to print any of my models please head over to my shop where you can find a mixture of FREE and cheap stl files for you to use with your own printers.
3D Model shop

To start with here are a couple of my completed model’s that are available on my site, ill also include any photos of my painted version although ive very new to painting actual physical models so hopefully they will get better over time :slight_smile:

This first one is based off the Blood Sample creature from the thing
TheThing_CloseUp_3DPrint.jpgTheThing_PartsFront.jpg

Next is a couple of Guyver models, a full figure and a Bust version.
Guyver_Upwards_3DPrint.jpgGuyver_PartsFront.jpgGuyver_PaintedExample_01.jpg
GuyverBust_CloseUp_3DPrint.jpgGuyverBust_PartsFront.jpg
And finally a couple of busts based on a classic movie They Live.
TheyLive_ComingSoon.jpgTheyLive_PaintedExample01.jpg
TheyLive_Pose02_Front.jpgTheyLive_PaintedExample02.jpg

Attachments

Hi,

Here is a quick look at my next model for print, its the Guardian from one of my fav movies Big Trouble in Little China :slight_smile:
Forms are all blocked in and im currently adding details.

Guardian_WIP_01.jpg

Attachments

Guardian_WIP_01.jpg

Hi,

Here is a quick update with the details sculpted in :slight_smile:
Now im currently creating a base and preparing for 3D print, will probably chuck it into substance painter as well for a nice paint job and render.
Guardian_WIP_02.jpg

Attachments

Guardian_WIP_02.jpg

Hi,

Another update of my guardian model, this time ive added a back which ill use to hang from my wall and the guardian will attach to it, i think this will work better than having a base with a pole holding him up as it should look more like he is floating :slight_smile:
Its currently cut into parts so im going to test print very soon, ill add some photos of my resluts once i have them.
Guardian_WIP_03.jpg

Attachments

Guardian_WIP_03.jpg

Could not resist making a quick texture in substance painter and rendering this guy in marmoset toolbag :slight_smile:
Guardian_ToolbagRender.jpg

Hi,

Started a new model while waiting for my Guardian model to print :slight_smile:
This is Nergigante from monster Hunter, just going to do his head for now so i can hang it on my wall :stuck_out_tongue:
Nergigante_WIP_01.jpg

Hi,

Finally got some more time to work on my Nergigante sculpt, Still need to tweak and adjust a few small areas and then figure out how im going to cut this up for 3D printing :slight_smile:
Ive also added a plaque on the back so i can hang this on my wall.
Nergigante_Renders.jpg

Attachments

Nergigante_Renders.jpg

hi,

here is a quick test print, printed it small just to test how well it prints, pretty happy with how it came out, Now to print a bigger one :slight_smile:

Nergigante_TestPrint.jpg

Attachments

Nergigante_TestPrint.jpg

working on a pumpkinhead sculpt for 3d printing :slight_smile: still loads to do but wanted to share some images anyway Pumpkinhead_WIP_23 Pumpkinhead_WIP_24 Pumpkinhead_WIP_21

Good start, will you pose this creature?
Jaime

Hi, yes going to pose him and also create a base for it to stand on :slight_smile:

Ok so been a while since i posted here so wanted to share my final pumpkinhead model :slight_smile:
I created 2 different heads so you can choose which one you liked the most :slight_smile: Pumpkinhead_Grey_02 Pumpkinhead_Grey_03 Pumpkinhead_Grey_06 Pumpkinhead_Grey_07 Phead_TestPrint_03 Phead_TestPrint_06