ZBrushCentral

Singer: Teresa Teng,鄧麗君,テレサ・テン

Hi, everyone!
This is the last work of our New Year;
At a very young age, my family loved Teresa Teng very much, so in my own growth experience, Miss Teresa Teng’s voice was accompanied by me. Later, she found some information about Miss Teresa Teng and found Miss Teresa Teng, in the age of no Photoshop, temperament and The face is so moving and beautiful, this is my original intention.
Before engraving the portrait, I did some sort of study, such as the pores on the skin in zbrush, and using the xgen tool to make realistic hair in Maya, which inspires my motivation in the process, I have been in my spare time, Model making; after a period of production, I am still quite satisfied with the effect.
The pore part of the skin I used TextureXYZ photo material, the real hair with the maya xgen hair tool, and the final rendering using the Arnold renderer.
I hope you like my work.
Thank you, cheers!
Zikeri Sun
Deng_da_02.jpgDeng_da_03.jpgDeng_eye_R2.jpgDeng_mao_02.jpgDeng_zui.jpgDeng_qianming.jpgshiwai.jpghed music.jpgteresea_R.jpgteresea_L.jpgflat_head.jpgtoufa_qie_01.jpgtoufa_qie_02.jpgDeng_zhihuan3.jpgDeng_zhihuan4.jpg

Attachments

Deng_da_02.jpg

Deng_da_03.jpg

Deng_eye_R2.jpg

Deng_mao_02.jpg

Deng_qianming.jpg

Deng_zui.jpg

flat_head.jpg

hed music.jpg

shiwai.jpg

teresea_L.jpg

teresea_R.jpg