ZBrushCentral

Guardians of the nation

Hello everyone,im happy to present my new work,this is the ancient empire of achaemenians the idea is on my own,i was working on this project for 1 or 2 months but consciously to make a better piece,the main character idea done from about a year ago,immortal guards concept comes from persian myth concept from faraz shanyar conept artist,thank you to my friend kiarash tamizkar giving some ideas and useful tips,sculpt done in zbrush and rendered in keyshot and edited in photoshop,the purpose of starting this project was i loved the ancient noble culture of persia tried to do something never attended and attentioned much before.this rich culture is forgotten for long but will be found again​:heart:.im showing at this project guardians has been returned and stand stronger than ever,these guardians has deffended this beloved land and will remain the guardianship for ever.

Attachments

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1_low_.jpg

2 Likes

2 Likes

amazing job dear siavosh .

1 Like

eshghe maaaayi

kiarash.tamizkar thank you kiarash done with with prospering of yours!

Stunningly detailed sculpture, very impactful composition. Great work:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

1 Like

vahidahmadizb2016
azizi vahid jan mamnoonam :smiley:

thank you for your comment johncox85 appreciated!

This is a wonderful picture and there is nothing like it anywhere.
The only request I have is that please design an image without clothes, like Zeus and… for the tattoo design :heart: :heart: :pray: