New Member Follow User Gallery

the US server is slow, the asian server took 10 minutes to download.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

@ JoshuaC

If you go to the support thread linked one post above yours, you'll see plenty of people in the same boat as you, all competing for attention from a limited support staff. As stated in that thread, until the server issues are resolved you'll just make things worse by attempting to activate right now.

Everyone else, save yourself some trouble. Just take a breather and check back later today once the server stops melting.
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

@Spyndel I fully understand that. I just wanna make sure I'll be able to even download it when the issues on their end are resolved. I don't want to have to wait a full day or however long the lock out is to be able to upgrade.

I also was hoping to make this more tablet user friendly.. so keyboard wont be needed.. Im using it on Microsoft Surface studio with a custom software so I wont use keyboard..

***PSA for those that missed the original post edits: They've posted updated instruction for upgrading from previous ZB version. If upgrading from ZB 2018, you must follow these steps in order:

https://support.pixologic.com/Knowle...zbrush-version
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

Thanks Spyndel! Their timing on the “Available “ page was way off, as well as their instructions timing, but mine is finally licensed.

Congrats to Pixologic ! Download and installation went like a charm !!!
    I love the new features, especially folders <3 and Zremesher 3.0 !! wooo hoo !
    I too expected UV peel to be in this version but no real prob, it will come later !!!
    Thanks so much !

Thumbs up

Thanks Pixologic Team!

So far I've only played with the filters but boy are they fun. This is going to change my workflow when it comes to turning 3d into 2d illustrations. Thanks!

If I may ask: How are the NPR render filters made? Are they ported in from some other program like Photoshop, or Filter Forge? Is there some way for a ZB user to create more/different ones?

congratulations! ...and thank you very much!

cheers!
    chem!

Default Love it! but...

I love this update, I really do, but - why oh why on earth did you not add the ability to have subfolders???!!! Gah! You were so close to doing it right! That should always be an automatically added feature whenever there is cause to have folders at all! forgive me - it has been a pet peeve of mine for years that this so often happens with folders. Nesting! We need it! Unfortunately, this leaves me torn between ZB2019 and 2018 with the zscenemanager plugin.

Related notes - we really also need the ability to select multiple subtools at once (if only so it's not so tedious to move subtools into a folder, but there would be other uses too), and we need the ability to make the interface more compact and flexible (I need to able to widen the subtool palette so I can see longer names for instance, and to hide the options which I normally don't need to change) - ZB's interface is pretty but the functionality could be greatly improved.

Since I'm ranting anyway - Yes! Real cameras! hopefully, we'll soon see things like the ability to update the settings on an existing camera import and export cameras, resolution gates etc (please). Meanwhile, this is a great improvement!

Nothing but praise for the other changes, especially the new zremesher.
    Available for freelance

Linkedin: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/francisbb/
    Portfolio: http://the7thbough.com

Member Follow User Gallery

Dear Scott,

I agree that the folders was a long awaited and necessary option. As a designer I was only a little surprised about the look & feel and that there are no subfolders possible (I hope I am not wrong). e.g. Substance has well done UI-designed folder-system like Photoshop. I would appreciate to have something similiar in the future in Zbrush.

Zbrush is an awesome 3D software (my no.1) and there is nothing to complain especially for free upgrades but I think a little critism and wishes are allowed to mention.

Best
    Thomas
    Thomas Heidenberger, Munich, xguaranga@kabelmail.de

Default Thanks

Thanks Pixologic !!!
    Fun with ZBrush since 2001

cameyo

Thank you, Mr. Pixolator and team! And also thank you to all the artists, movie makers, and game makers who have used ZBrush in the creation of fantastic images and dream-worlds!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast