New Member Follow User Gallery

Default ZBrush 2019 Update

Hey There is this ready Now? to be upgraded, I curious because I dont see the Upgrade Link in the area of where my 2018 License is for it, please advise.
    Thanks
    Q

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

The release is currently scheduled for noon, Pacific time. You've got a few hours yet.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Good job and free again!

Thank you guys for another free update!

I already love how the NPR renderer is changing ZBC look.
    Some interesting time is about to come!

Everything is more than welcome, even though not as sensational as usual.

Zremesher 3.0 looks promising, wonder if spirals are gone.
    A reproject polyflow from reference subtool would have been something really as big for organic modellers than 3.0 is for hardsurface modellers. Maybe later?

Spotlight Snapshot 3D is a nice tool - a Spline generator (as single subtool, no workarounds) with extrusions and Bezier for precision and a 3D Snapshot for boolean + cut above or below (in addition to not perfect working clip and trim), this would have been a monster party, imho.
    zBrush curves are nice but still leaving the feeling of having a walk with a friendly but foreign big dog.

Folders are cool - but no undock?
    Pen usability is cool, but an optional undock for resizing on an external monitor for better overview could have made organisation even much more convenient.

I already have missed intersection masker that much! Same with camera and color.

Thanks a ton!!

Thanks Appreciate the Help. Blessings To You

I don’t want to complain but this was not a typical ZBrush update. Despite of the new ZRemesher I miss more important features than a flat render effect feature or a simple folder feature.[...] I assume a lot of users expected to see that.
    Anyone who who thinks the folder/subtool management features are a trivial addition has never tried to work on a large ZB project with a hundred subtools on a deadline. It's frankly the biggest functional improvement to ZB since Zmodeler was introduced. Maybe even bigger than 64 bit, since in practice 64 bit has always been hamstrung by how difficult it was to manage all those additional tools and subtools it theoretically enabled a project to handle.

Subtool management is vital. Everything else is just nice to have. I wish we would have had it sooner, but Im grateful for it now, and look forward to them being developed even further. I would have traded the vast majority of "nice to have" features introduced over the last few years for this fundamental necessity, so maybe best to speak for yourself, and not make assumptions about other users.
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

A great looking update. Another user mentioned GPU view-port rendering. If this was an option, it would be a a god-send.

What happened to Peel UV?

Zremesher is huge. All the kitbash nurbs pieces that people sell online can now be remeshed into more usable geometry. Making design-> production process that much better. Folders is massive as well.

Thank you Pixologic for giving me free updates since 2004!!! You are great!!!!

Server appears to be getting hammered. Will try again later tonight.
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

Awesome additions Pixo!
    Can't wait to get started.

Thank you to the Pixologic team. Iv been using Zbrush since 2.5b wow what a journey its been and look how its grown. Thank you yet again for another free upgrade.

It would be great if Goz has had a update too for Cinema 4D r20?

Dan

No activation error. Oh Pixologic, why do you tease me so?!
    -T

I got locked out of the download page due to the link constantly pointing to a broken page. I contact support and they tell me to wait and try again. I cannot try again cause I've been locked out of the page cause of the download limit.

I understand the servers are getting hammered but I'm a tad disappointed by the response I got from support.

The download system resets daily. It allows 5 download attempts every 24 hours. However, if you submit a Support ticket our staff will reset it for you early, assuming that they get to the ticket before it resets automatically.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast