ZBrushCentral

[Rev-Share] Looking for talented 3D Character Modeler for small survival horror game

Hello, I’m currently searching for additional talented and passionate members for our team that’s creating a small horror game.

About the game: The game would be a small sci-fi/post-apocalyptic survival horror 3D game with FPS (First person shooter) mechanics and an original setting and story based in a book (which I’m writing) scene, where a group of prisoners are left behind in an abandoned underground facility. It would play similar to Dead Space combined with Penumbra and SCP: Secret Laboratory, with the option of playing solo or multiplayer.

Engine that’d be used to create the game: Unity

About me: I’m a music composer with 4 years of experience and I’m fairly new in this game development world, and I’m currently leading the team that’d be creating this beautiful and horrifying game. I decided that making the book which I’m writing into a game would be really cool, and I got more motivated about doing so some time ago when I got a bunch of expensive Unity assets for a very low price. However, I researched about how to do things right in game development so I reduced the scope of it as much as I could so that’s why this game is really based in a scene of the book and not the entire thing. Also I’m currently learning how to use Unity and learning how to program.

Our team right now consists of: Me (Game Designer, Creator, Music Composer, Writer), 3 3D Modelers, 3 Game Programmers, 1 Sound Effect Designer, 1 Concept Artist, 1 3D Animator and 1 Community Manager.

Who am I looking for: We are looking for a talented and passionate 3D Character Modeler who is experienced with organic modeling and is able to create characters and horror creatures.
Right now the game is in mid-early development and you can see more information about it and follow our progress in our game jolt page here: https://gamejolt.com/games/devilspunishment/391190 . We expect to finish some sort of prototype in 2-3 months from now.

This is a contract rev-share position

If you are interested in joining, contributing or have questions about the project then let’s talk. You can message me in Discord: world_creator#9524