Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Red face [Pinup Collectible] "The lookout"

After what feels like a lifetime of trying to find free time to work on this, I’m SUPER excited to finally be able to share Johannes Helgeson’ (https://www.artstation.com/helgesonart) and I’s first pin-up collectible, in collaboration with Level52 Studios!

If everything goes well with this one, she should hopefully be the first of a bigger collection we are working on that will take the “pin-up” concept in fresh and nontraditional directions

We also thought it would be interesting to potentially add a couple of additional color variants when we release her. So please, feel free to let us know which one(s) you'd like to see!

We’ll share more info about when and how the collectible will be put on sale very soon on our social medias!

Software used:
    - Zbrush was the main software used for most of the production (Blockout, final sculpt, texture painting, including tattoo projection and posing).
    - Topogun was used for retopology
    - Maya’s poly modeling for a couple of the accessories and all the UVs.
    - Keyshot for rendering.

Original concept art:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kWP0d

Turn-around:

Zbrush progress time-lapse:

Lead Character Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment on Overwatch | Artstation | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Default Nice pinup

What a rare coincidence!!! I just saw the original concept of this pinup like half an hour ago and was thinking about turning it into 3D. And now you already did it! Weird! Maybe you want to mention the original artist Johannes Helgeson. I thought I post the 2d file. Anyway, great work.
    “The brain had its own food on which it battened, and the imagination,
    made grotesque by terror, twisted and distorted as a living thing by pain,
    danced like some foul puppet on a stand and grinned through moving masks.”

- Some old dead man from an old, departed time.

Thank you! I did mention the Johannes in my original post and we are working on this together... Don't you worry
    Lead Character Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment on Overwatch | Artstation | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Member Follow User Gallery

dat shapes

New Member Follow User Gallery

:恩: