ZBrushCentral

foot and toes

As an addendum to the the ‘Hand and partial forearm Zscript mini tut’, Ron Harris started.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=22496

Here is a foot approach similar to the hand approach I posted under Ron’s thread.

Attachments

foot.jpg

Ooops! I forgot to show toe nails (finger nails)…

This is a technique that works really well with Zspheres. It was actually derived by one of my talented wizards of a few years ago, Julie. She figured out this approach when we were do characters with NURBS.

foot2.jpg

A quick update.

foot3.jpg

Hey, cool foot.

Here my attempt from quite a while ago, it was a speed modelling challenge with another guy:

The basemesh was made from zspheres using just one zsphere with one zsphere for each toe, low ires setting etc. After that I divided once and moved points.

Tell me and I will remove this…

That works well, but the idea is to post your Zsphere to help others. :wink:

I just kept going, you can stop at any point in the process. I like to provide those that find sculpting hard an opportunity to get on even ground. Those who can sculpt can start from a sphere. :wink:

Can’t wait to see the rest of the mutant that foot belongs too !!
3df

Ha! Keep waiting. :wink:

This isn’t cyber-dating you know!

You won’t even know when the characters are shown, I don’t think you ever see the feet - always in boots. :lol:

This was just to help some people, based on Ron’s hand post.

I haven’t been able to really show stuff for quite some time, a shame really, but business before pleasure. :wink: