ZBrushCentral

Another test with zbrush

Hi again!
Im still playing with zbrush doing some tests. Here is the last thing I have done, it´s still work in progress… I will post wires etc if someone is interested, and C&c are apreciated, thanks a lot!

[attach=5071]movida_01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

movida_01.jpg

Very cool model metamesh. I like the muscles but the fingers are too fat.

It´s possible an animation with this monster??? :smiley:

Good work, friend

Hi ilusiondigital, thanks for the comments! i know the hands are too fat, is just i haven’t done anything in the hands yet…and i still have to finish the feet and add more details to the rest of the body…and i’d like to add some bones after and try some amimations…the base mesh is quite low so i guess it won’t be a problem to do it! ( i hope… :D)

Amazing model dude !!
I ´m waiting to see the final model, anyway now the model looks really good, you’re improving day by day :+1:

I haven’t got any critique dude.
:wink:

but now i´m waiting the animation and the final model. :smiley:

[Icon.jpg[/ATT]]]([ATT=5072)Hi!
I have been quite busy these days so i couldn’t really work that much in my own stuff, anyway here is a small update of the last model that i was working on…c&c welcome, as usual, thanks a lot!

movida_01.jpg

Attachments

Icon.jpg

I like the definition within the face, chest and hands. His facial expression is very neo Star Wars to me.

Excelent work metamesh, as always!!, I want to see that beast moving!! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing your work.

Really nice update mate !!

Now looks much better that before, there are more continuity on the model with the new belly ! :wink:
You’re improving your skills as fas as the wind mate !

I like the detail of the face and structure of the body. I can´t critique nothing :evil: jijijijijiji

I can say one word : CABROOOOOOOOOOOON

Excelsior work metamesh…

i´m looking for something to critic, havent found anything yet…

maybe the hands look too human…but thats a matter of taste…

cheers!

Cool character! I kinda liked tho ol’ beer belly version but you new update is pretty sweet too!:smiley:

cool model, you should make an animation of him getting fatter or fitter :lol:

…beast :+1:
Maybe the hands are too human ?
Pilou

Impressive model. Reminds me of those great stop motion models used before CG was available for film work. I really like it all round. :smiley:

Very cool character and very well executed, this one is better than the previous.

Only two things

• The leg muscle (marked as *) is rare. i think is a little big.

• The feets are too opened outwards

It´s only my opinion.

PS: I like very much your web, good work.

Greetings

Good modeling, the arms are well sculpted!
how about some shoes for those big feet?:wink:

Metamesh, I’ll have to visit your site. This seems to be a well though out model. Inspiration? Did you do some preliminary sketches?
Keep Pushin’ those Pixols;)

I forget upload the image

Attachments

121.jpg

Hi
I wasn´t really happy with the arm, the shoulders and the pec so i have been fixing that a bit, and here is an screenshot of the mesh. Let me know what you think please…thanks a lot for all the comments that i had!

[attach=10227]screenshot_01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

screenshot_01.jpg

That is looking ACE man…the improvements on the shoulders and pec makes it more menacing and interesting…and the little details here and there add to the whole…

Now that i see the previous images, i´ll check the toes and nails, thats the only place it think it could be improved…

great update!!!