ZBrushCentral

ZSpeed Session: Head Modeling

[attach=5490]ZS-Head-Modeling.jpg[/attach]

Hello again folks.
This is a new type of challenge:
ZSpeed Sessions.

Object here is simple:

</span>      :large_orange_diamond: 1 to 3 hours for completion of the theme. In this case, we are going to start things off with something simple, tried, and true...heads.

:large_orange_diamond: Post wires (at least the low res) and different views of the model and don't forget to tell us how long it took. Don't include load and render times.

:large_orange_diamond: The only other rule is all Z native work.

</span>     I would like to encourage the recording and sharing of zscripts. Its not required but I stress their use for two reasons: It's there anyway, why not use them and also because it is a valuable tool to teach process, technique, and provide inspiration.

Also, if you have the time or are feeling slick, you can texture it and finish up. I promise, we wonā€™t complain. But, finishing really isnā€™t required. This is good for those who want to do something but donā€™t have alot of free time. This is also good for those who donā€™t want to miss adult swim and want to make sure their couch doesnā€™t float to the ceiling. Blast them floating couches! If it wasnā€™t for them, I would get more work doneā€¦;):stuck_out_tongue:

Last but not least. It never ends. Thats right. It is a continuous challenge. This allows for new users to come and have fun in an older theme plus you can also come back and try again to see your own progress and attempt to best your previous session.

Need a tool to help you time yourself?

Go [here](http://www.visualboo.com/freebies.htm) and download the timer. If anyone knows of a better app, let me know.

Okay yall, enjoy and have fun ZBrushing!      

Attachments

ZS-Head-Modeling.jpg

I think this is a good Idea! :idea: Will be watchin this topic and try to find time to do my zcript :slight_smile:

Excellent! This should be an interesting thread.

Iā€™ll write and post a ZScript-Timer tonight:)
-Pixolator

[Edit] Due to scheduling conflict, I am not able to write the script today:( Iā€™ll post the script as soon as possible.

Originally posted by Pixolator
Iā€™ll write and post a ZScript-Timer tonight

With the code?.. pretty please :slight_smile:

.great challenge Mahlikus The Black ,i have a lot of work now but i want try somethink for this challenge ,this subjecT ?how long it will bE

.heheā€¦ wow Pixolator you are so sweeT (-:
.i canā€™t wait for your ZScript-Timer
.thnX

!good luck every onE

MTB, youā€™ve done it again! youā€™ve got us all fired up again!:D:D:D

iā€™ll starting mine in a few hours.

Great idea, MTB :smiley: Especially the ā€œnever-endingā€-thing. I often miss such innings often because always a very ā€œdangerousā€ decision to interrupt things im actually working on. :slight_smile: I would lose motivation very quicklyā€¦
I will find the time to take part!

The ZScript timer will be a great help, thanks Pixolator! :smiley:

Try not to laugh. One hour and ten minutes.

Ahh! No wires! I didnā€™t save it. Oh well.

[attach=5494]1-10HEAD.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

1-10HEAD.jpg

Old man done in 36 minutes. Z-script.

Please turn off show actions in Z-script panel.

Well I am glad you all like the idea. One of my goal with this is to shake things up a bit.

Me tooā€¦hehe. :smiley: :wink: :+1:

Cool!!!
Question though. Would this ZScript inferfere with a recording process?
Maybe a plug-in?

Hereā€™s mine , 45 minutes , rendering not included.

[incred.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(ā€˜5511ā€™,ā€˜incred2.jpgā€™,1,0))

Attachments

incred2.jpg

Hereā€™s Kingdok from the Bone comic series. took two hours, looking at it now i see much that needs to be fixed but when working quickly you donā€™t notice these things. :rolleyes: kingdokld.jpg

Attachments

kingdokwr.jpg

Andreseloy Head Speed Modelling session.jpg
Andreseloy

I am trying to send also the zscript but could not because 700Kb, there you can see that the true intent time for modelling was 27 minutes with texture.
If some one is interested i can send vƬa email.
Thanks for your attention
Andreseloy

[attach=5524]Alpha.jpg[/attach]

[attach=5525]Andreseloy Head Speed Modelling session.jpg[/attach]

[attach=5526]Andreseloy Head Speed Modelling session texture.jpg[/attach]

[attach=5527]ZTime Andreseloy Modelling Session.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Alpha.jpg

Andreseloy Head Speed Modelling session.jpg

Andreseloy Head Speed Modelling session texture.jpg

ZTime Andreseloy Modelling Session.jpg

22 mins. Zsphere headā€¦subD 7ā€¦here is the scriptā€¦will post the pic in a minute or soā€¦

ron

thumbnail 1= base head zsphere model ā€¦no eyes, ears or teethā€¦depicts contents of script

thumbnail 2 = ears added, teeth and eyeball added

editā€¦now a thumbnailā€¦main image colored= sokars skin, some paint with default brush, eyeball textured, teeth and gums painted, Pixolator dino light setupā€¦all after the script took 40 minutesā€¦slow system, render time was like 10 each timeā€¦o yeah and I used black fog, and render adjustments. that was funā€¦guess had I not been watching Copycat (serial killer flick with Sygorney Weaver) I would have finished a little soonerā€¦fun excerciseā€¦

ā€¦edit

new main image touched up, veins added with simple brush, eye and lips creases, highlights and shadows touchups and some blur brush around the nostrilsā€¦may change the eye texture laterā€¦tweak by tweakā€¦ time spent on this round 25 minutes.

speedModel1234J.jpg

including a thumbnail of some psp 2d painted hair, though I know this is not for the challenge per say, thought I would include it in my groupings for grins and gigglesā€¦reminded me of zombie tarzan surfer boy on crackā€¦ :smiley:

Attachments

speedModel1j.jpg

speedModel12j.jpg

speedModel123j.jpg

speedModel1234BlondeHairPsp12J.jpg

My speedo modelā€¦ knocked up a bald wonder, may pop back later with another.:slight_smile:

speedhead.jpg.jpg

wow Grub! you havent lost your ztouch for sure:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Cool! Butā€¦whereā€™s Zscript? :cool:

Thanks Ron, thanks Strannik:+1:
Iā€™ll be a whippinā€™ up a scripā€™ for the next head;)

:+1:
Andreseloy

in my homepage(in construction) you can copy the zscript of the Head Modelling Sessiom