ZBrushCentral

Leeeeech final incl. *.Zbr Document

ok, after many many tries, resulting in pure crap, at least i got this one here. Hope you like it,

Attachments

na_also.jpg

just too see it in big…

i am just wondering, how, i should use colors. Everytime i start painting it, is becomes kinda cheap. Even when i use desaturated colors.
I do like this white-untextured style…but otherwise i do miss colors.
Someone an idea, what kind of color-theme i could use ?

well, i decided to forget the image and start with a new concept at all.
I will keep the mouth`s concept, but give it a full body…

Attachments

leech2.jpg

just a little update on the progress

leech3.jpg

İf you get to color it very properly ,these works can look even more stunnig…I like em.

thanks,
well i will try to colorize this after the modelling job is done. This is just a little preview of some details i am just adding with different alphas…

leech4.jpg

that looks really awesome, but that’s also really scary. I’d hate to be be even near one of those creatures.

im liken it alot!

nice start to the detailing in the second pic.

Thanks, guys…i will go on working on that bitch tomorrow. It`s getting late here in germany now, and i will better watch Oceans Eleven now, with my girlfriend. My Brain is totally Z-f-u-c-k-e-d-ed now…:-))
Here is a last update for today…

leech5.jpg

Super!
The first pics is the same object? Or it was a 2Dcanvas tried, then you redo the same on 3d object?

thanks,

yes. the first one, was a 3d object in the beginning, but quite soon, converted into pixols. It was just a little doodle, concept test. (well, the concet is quite old, since Starwars Epi VI).
The big one was a 3d object for a longer time, but is pixol, now, too.
It was based on Zpheres…
regards,

thomas

ok, this is now the FINAL one. I cant see him no longer....perhaps i will do some more work somewhen......(but i dont think so…)
Thanks for all feedback,
best regards,
Thomaskl
Leeeech_Final.jpg

well, i tought i will put it into archive, but now decided to do a little animation. This is just a small 5min Quick`n Rough Test, but i think it will work quite well.
The only thing i am asking myself is, how to setup the rig for the teeth…

quicktestanim

AWESOME JOB!. ps. how do you get it so sharp?

thanks man,

that b-i-t-c-h is original 4000*4000 size. I used PS Sharpener Tools before and after scaling the image for web…
Regards,
thomas

If you`re intrested in taking a look at the document i uploaded my last file on my webspace.

Doc(10mb)

I am still not good in Lighting and Materials in Zbrush. If someone wants to play around with it, and gets a nice result, i would be happy, if you could upload light and material…

Thanks, so far

Regards,

fascinating character

:slight_smile: Thanks :slight_smile: