ZBrushCentral

Zscript palm frawns.

Hi all!

i made some Palm frawns today for my a image i will be makeing in the near future…

There are hundreds of varietys of palm trees…

in a nutshell all I do is model 1 half of the leaves , texture it quickly in texturemaster and then i use the Multi marker tool and 3 frawns to make the completed frawn…

the script seems to not get the color from texturemaster for some reason… the script will also crash after a certain point…

All the cool stuff is all there!!!

hope this helps someone out :slight_smile:
If anyone needs more help on the subject let me know and i will record another Zscript…
i used the fawn to make this image…
[palmfrawnEXAMPLE.jpg]
Here is the Zscript…
When it prompts you to save file just press cancel (when Zscript is running)

Hi all!

just had a bit more time today, so i thought i would make another Zscript for palm Frawns…
[palmfrawn2EXAMPLE.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘6914’,‘palmfrawn2EXAMPLE.jpg’,1,0))

This Zscript will run all the way without crashing… pretty much Identicle to the first Zscript…

You should watch this one FIrst… :):+1:

Questions Comments and Cratiques always welcome :D:+1:

These look great and should come in handy for Easter - thanks for posting your script, hope to give it a whirl later.

Peace

The Flooze

Thanks for the script, I’ll try it out! The graphic looks beautiful :+1: :+1:

Thanks For the Nice comments :slight_smile: Glad you all like them :slight_smile:

More to come :smiley:

Hello Friend,

I’ve tried ur tutorial (after umpteen trials i finally cried ’ eureka i did it '( to some extent)!!!
Thanks for the tutorial, it was great to learn it.

Tina Sky with Palm.jpg

thank you Polaris! I give it a run right now:+1:

Firstly, nice zscript/tute Polaris30 ! Brilliant !
Secondly a comment to Tina Albert - Nice try , but unfortunately you have made fronds rather than than frawns . Better luck next time!
(Forgive me Polaris)

haha

Thanks Either Ways

Tina