ronaldo4.jpg

Great Sculpting, i like it!

This must be Ronaldo…:cool:

jantim

Not fat enough for Ronaldo, need to feed him more doughnuts…:wink:

i really like the smooth version of ur work then the low poly looks model
great work:+1:

halftime2.jpg

Awsome work Solstice! I like how you got the stone carving look with the texture and not by just being lo poly. Can’t wait to see what comes next for you.

Vas mejorando por dias amigo.

Por cierto, Ronaldo is an ugly reference for model a 3d figure :lol:

footballlistar.jpg
welcome to my studio www.minghonart.com

Very cool Solstice. Your technique really shines through all your work.

:+1: :smiley:

-Poser + Zbrush

Very nice Solstice I like you’re way!
Sorry guys

ronladocolor.jpg

+ZBrush…!!! - Poser…!!!

Solstice, tus cabezas son modeladas completamente en ZBrush? o modificas las de Poser?

Solstice, your heads are full modelled in Zbrush or you uses the Poser head and then you modify using Zbrush?

those model are Poser and someone probably Facegen
JC

Illusion and Jean,

Yes Sol is using Poser figures as a base to sculpt on and doing a pretty good job of it. Using Z brush to create morphs for poser was how I learned to manipulate the mesh in Z brush but what Sol is doing doesnt lend itself to that, because he is changing the actual geometry and you cant do morph targets with it. I think he is quite good at sculpting. The end results of his SeanConnery and also Lenin show that clearly. I just think that bringing in Poser figures without actually creating a morph for them in Poser is a waste of time. He is quite skilled enough to take a ball and mold it into a face. Just remember he is in the bare beginnings of learning and that mainly what he is doing is experimenting and he has also stated several times I believe that the figures are indeed Poser. he is not trying to run a fast one around us. I am pleased to see in the last pictures he did of Lenin that he is painting and texturing. Hopefully he will get past this phase and move on to better things.
Jean I dont even think Sol has any idea what Face gen is. I have looked at that program and didnt like it a bit. Z brush is far superior but I will be Damned if I ever use a regular sphere to sculpt with again. Z sphere heads or Boxes are the way to go. Its awful hard to get mouth geometry in a sphere.

:slight_smile:

Tartan

thank you Tartan you said what in my mind. However there are a lot of things to be learn. and far far away. althrough the model is poser but when import the fullbody to zbrush it is hard to control, I have to disable the symmetry to sculpt.
this time I join the heae to the poser body .althrough you can find the join edge
,but I think it will improve in future by my skill or by the software. We are use the computer technique ,it doesn’t matter what software to be use for . just do it . get the result get the goal.
joinbodyronado.jpg

Attachments

joinbodyronado2.jpg