ZBrushCentral

some strange people

hello!!! it’s different drawing, some where zbrush objects are used in other render engine, some render with zbrush… all the “organic” parts are of course modelled in zbrush, including for example the shoes of the orc in bus stop, and so on… hope you’ll find the drawings funny!.. busstop200.jpg

this one, the “diving” man, is renderd in zbrush2, in 2,5… note for example the alpha’s work, on the “wrists” of the character…flying150.jpg

a try with a “mixed” render, carrara for the elephant train, and vue infinite for the landscape… the drawing is about the “anniversary’s year” of french writer, Jules Verne, who wrote very “early” scinence fiction books…

![elephant200.jpg|850x765](upload://xnHCHIxmVT0XpmkwoNrQqCGIJQX.jpeg)

and last one, a pure Vue infinite picture, but with added plants in post work, in photoshop, at the end…lutinherbe.jpg

very nice work :slight_smile: really love the bus stop :+1:

Jc

Good render job with Vue infinite. That’s a great software for large and detailled landscape. I think that’s a good idea to try it, for render meshs from Zbrush.

I like your work, Marcel. Have a nice fun. :wink:

No words,
…i’m envious:angry:

Bye
Leo;)

awe inspiring works of art :+1:
i thank you on behalf of everyone who looks and enjoys but does not comment.
top one is very funny and is going on my desktop (if im allowed)
how many hrs work was put into the verne tribute ?

All real nice, special the diving man! :+1: :+1:
Keep posting

:grimacing: your works are astounishing…very good…very inspiring!!!

Yong

Fabuloso. Me encanta ese realismo conseguido.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Such great stuff. Really like the elephant moving across the water…and everything else also…

marcel,
I’m impressed! These are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us.
I only wish there were more.
mm

Pilou :+1:

just to know here am i admiring your work friend¡
Andreseloy

beautiful images marcel. :+1: :+1:

Marcel, You’ve done a wonderful job! All of the images are top notch! I have a question that’s a little off topic, but how do you like Carrara 4 Pro. What version do you work with? I’ve been considering buying it but would enjoy your input.
Keep pushing those Pixols

Marcel wonderfull job you done. Verry romantic and colourfull scenes.
Helder real

OMG, the busstop is totaly awesome.

One question Marcel, can you explain your texture workflow? i know your work long time ago and it´s a wonderful style, you don´t need a very detailed model but you make a magic work with the texures.

Congratulations for your image musseum (masterpieces of course).

PS: I´m making my new web (with zbrush and 3dstudio forum), can i put some Marcelimages in the gallery?

Thanks a lot friend for sharing this