ZBrushCentral

ZScript Compiler... am I dreaming ?

I believe I saw someone quite a while ago working on a ZScript Compiler, I think they called it Z++. Was I dreaming, I can’t find this anywhere.

If anyone has any links to this or who was doing it, I would love to get in contact with them.

Please Post Any Leads,

Chris Reid

Digits research :cool:
Pilou
Anybody here uses the search engine of ZBC? :lol:

Tried the search engine before posting, I got a big fat NO also. But my memory still says I saw it somewhere.

… and I don’t even do drugs.:lol:

… must be the old age.

Chris

You don’t press my link Digits above ?
Pilou

Whoopsies,

Thank god I wasn’t dreaming.
My eyes may be bad, but my brain still works.

See kids, don’t do drugs…but eat your damn carrots.

Thanks, Frenchy

Chris :o

DIGITS ??? I have a question about this ?

when you compile from the scriptMaker is it a .zsc, or is it a .txt.

hi Chris

The compiler output is a txt file which then you can load in Zbrush to create a zsc file. VisualZ is pretty much complete, I have been using it to create all my scripts lately. The only think holding me up now from releasing it is creating the documentation for it, which I totally dread, but if there is some interest from folks out there it might give me a little motivation. I have to admit it is a pretty sweet application with alot of functionality that I think would make some commercial RAD software even better. Now if Pixologic would add recursion and classes to Zscripts I would be in heaven.

You asked for it… THE Digits motivation PILL.

[digits.jpg]

:DLemonNado

PS:I hope my doodle’ing motivates you a bit :wink:

The compiler output is a txt file which then you can load in Zbrush to create a zsc file

Man I was hoping you figured out the ZScript.txt to .zsc conversion. I would really like to have something like this. Well anyhow it sounds like a great thing.

I know how docs go, I just did all my docs for my plugin. If you like to code, I reccommend using flash. You can load external files, so you can dynamically control your docs. I can’t wait to release this bad boy, just finishing up some final things. If you are interested in this method, private message me and I can give you more details.

till then, L8, Chris Reid Lemonado- That is some fine inspiration. Especially the modelling :lol:

Thanks for the motivation Lemonado, guess I will have to get off my butt.

Chris, I imagine that Pixologic could supply a dll that could be used to create zsc files but if we could figure out how to do it then we could dissemble the zsc format and defeat the purpose of it. Meanwhile for myself it is not a big deal to use Zbrush to create the zsc and then delete the txt file for distribution if I choose.

pm on the way

earlier post1
earlier post2
Yes I was hoping for a dll, see above links. I don’t want to decrypt the compiling. And I definately don’t want everyone out there to have such a thing. I have some uses for compiling without ZBrush… thats all.

Well, was just curious…
Thanks for the insight.

Chris Reid

:smiley:
I you need help regarding the formating or proof reading and beta testing the documentation then I’ll be glad to lend a hand, or two, or three. Ohhhh dang… now it’s out…

Cheers
LemmoNado

Hey Lemonado, I will definitely need some multi appendaged help. I will probably take you up on that, thanks buddy!

Will be a pleasure!
Lemmo

um, if this is finished can you please release it. i dont care if there is no documentaion, and you could always release it at a later time.