ZBrushCentral

Old model, new displace, shading...

LW, Modo, Zbrush… hair shaveAndHaircut (Maya)

What do you think?

The ripper.

OM_Skin_Test_004.jpg

Outstanding, looks like a photo. Can u show some wires?
Excellent render, i m not sure ,but have tryied adding one more light to left and show the outline of the face a bit more?(just a thought)
Thanks for sharing this great work and keep it up
:+1: :+1:

WOW!!! wonderful work! i love his expression!!! keep it coming!!!

cool… been a fan of yours a long time… ever since i saw the model you did that looked like tom cruise… i have a question about your skin and the way you shade it… it looks like instead of a specular value you use a reflection map … is this right?? its just way more realistic than most skin … i have been thinking of doing that because there really is no such thing as “specular” its always created by the object reflecting light off the surface… anyway… nice update to this guy looks much better…

first off…WOW!

ok now on to some suggestions…

the skin is great, almost perfect, but it looks too plastic the way the light is diffused on the surface, however i suggest to add if possible some faint highlight or shines on certain areas to give it a even more realistic feel:

1. the tear duct needs a slight shine to it as well as the eye itself to give it a feel that it has moisture, but not too much or it’ll look like glass, or teary-eyed

2. the lips need a few shines as well on the ridges to give it that moisture feel as well.

3. the skin itself needs a few random shine, usually on the highlighted areas where the light would catch sweat and so on, certain areas specifically like the forehead, cheeks and chin need this, because thats where sweat usually pools and comes from.

other than those minor things, its just great, very well done.

I think the eyes are too big. Just a small critic to be able to tell you that it is simply fantastic. The textures and lighting are superb!!!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wonderful !!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :+1:

Oh my god, this image is simply … WOW. Top row now for this :+1:

Bloody amazing. The lighting is SWEEEEET! The modeling and texturing are just incredible. I also really like the eyebrows and the textures on his clothes.
Just brilliant…:smiley: All it needs now is some Sub-surface scattering…:+1:

Dickie

…little lights reflect in the eyes can’t be like that!!! :wink:
Generaly theyt must be similar and placed at the same place !
Execpt that amazing portrait :+1:
Pilou
Ps Jack the Ripper ? :laughing:

Al Pacino-ish, looks great though… :smiley:

Yep, looks totally like a younger Pacino - Great work, Ripper! :slight_smile:

The ordinariness of this image is exquisite.

Sven

i’m very curious to see a wireframe and what shaders have u used…

impressing work you got there… 5 stars for me…

you took my breath away with this image! its its its …i dont have words to descrive it.
the only thing that maybe take away the complete realism, is the white dot in the left eye , the rest is wow.
make a tutorial how u do it man, we wanna learn from the bests!

dkzs

Creo que le faltan algunos brillos, porque la ropa está bastante nítida y la pilel no. Los ojos de Al Pacino son grandes, como en este retrato. Siempre pregunto lo mismo, porque encuentro dificultad con el cabello. ¿Cómo has hecho los pelos?

Impresionante trabajo.

Wow this looks so real… I just love how the model is

Yong

im amazed by this…amazed:+1: :+1: :+1: :grimacing:

Model is wonderful…:+1:
but renders… too dark.:-1:

Dark images usually “fake” a photorealism, giving an impression of being more realistic than they really are.

This technic is largelly used on old films to give puppets/animatronics, much more realism…

anyway, your character is fantastic!
congratulations!

I am floored! I thought it was a photo! Excellent job!