ZBrushCentral

Portrait exercise

leonardo_dicaprio_014副本.jpg
welcome to my studio www.minghonart.com

Attachments

leonardo_dicaprio_024副本.jpg

I definately could have figured out who he was without the reference pictures. Nice job, Solstice…:smiley:

You are getting the Z-Sphere thing down very well. My main crit is the nostrils need tweaking a bit. You have the nose outline down, but the nostrils and philtrum need to be massaged into the surrounding skin a little bit. And the bottom of the lower lip needs to be pulled down just a wee bit.

All in all though, a VERY nice portrait. It’s a joy watching your skill grow with each piece…:smiley:

Dickie

Pilou

to reiterate what Dickie just said Sol. It is a pure joy watching you get better. Excellent likeness and excellent work! :+1: :+1: :+1:

keria3.jpg

Attachments

keira.jpg

keria2b.jpg

keira_knightley_008.jpg

So apart from leonardo di caprio, you’re modelling my future wife also. :slight_smile:

july042005di.jpg

Attachments

july042005di2.jpg

Better, better and better! Did you find the basic head I offred you?
Keep posting :+1: :+1:

Bas Mazur
I didn’t find the basic head you offer me.
jet751.jpg
creat by zbrush

Attachments

lijet2.jpg

73.jpg

Solstice, when I see your results now I think you do not need it anymore. But if you like to have it you can send me your e-mail adress and I send it to you.
b.mazur@inter.nl.net

You evolve really quickly. Your creations become very resembling and better realized than before. Finish low poly. Thank you for these models beautiful. :+1:

[liuheadm.jpg
[

Attachments

liu副本.jpg

liu3副本.jpg

276副本.jpg

I love your website.
// Badtastic

6637_z8iw36awgi.jpg

Attachments

200411821730441.jpg

d16c副本.jpg