Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default first modeling in zbrush... (wip)

just started learning zbrush modeling from zsphere...and i really enjoy it..have some trouble working thie eyes though...is there any way to place eyeballs (simple sphere) and coming back to ure tool?..i think i heard somewhere u could do it using projection master...any idea?
    crits and coments welcom
    just for those that dont want to scroll to the end :

Last edited by abe_Tamazir; 07-21-05 at 05:54 AM.

Member Follow User Gallery

Nice job so far, the form looks great for a first timer, im a beginner my self and really having fun with zbrush to. I can't help ya on the eyes as thats a problem for me to. I have a better knowing how to make a texture from some really nice tutorials/Zscripts but placing the actuall spear with the head is a bit hard to get down.

Very good modelling skills, you can try to subdivide more the mesh and use PM, hope to see your progress

yeah, it's just a wip...also to learn zbrush...
    tx for the comments...here 's another update (try to find time after work to do it , no computer at home ...
    as usual crits are welcome...

Be careful with the red zones, search faces for references, and keep working
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin-título-1.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	14635  

i know for these parts...im trying to find a way to do the eyes (with sphere or so...)..concerning the noise and the chin,will work it later, after those eyes..as there are easyer to work on
    im not to worry about the anatomic point of view..it's more an exercise on how to do things in zbrush...Tx for comment...
    any idea for the eyes? would u just extrude the inside?...shame i cant just place spheres!

Nice base model..
    I played a bit with photoshop to make you some suggestions...
    trrollupdate.gif
    Sébastien Legrain A.K.A Sebcesoir

http://sebleg.free.fr

Yeahh!!! Thx pixologic, it's damn cool to have Zbrush caps!

New Member Follow User Gallery

I think the projection master solve your problem:
    link
    Nice work!

Select your face, press M, then select 3dsphere and place in the eye hole, press again M and for the other eye the same. Clean the canvas, control+N select the multimarker tool, when you draw appears the face with the eyes, option of the multimarker make polymesh, voila the face with eyes.

Im curious...whats the difference between that technique and just placing the eyes and picking them up and moving on? why the extra step with multimarkers?

The extra step with MM is create a single piece with all (including eyes or extra items) the elements, you can model like one object, not separated items

yah but cant you do the same thing within projection master?

tx for the replys guys! will have to try those methodes when i got some spare time...had to re-install my machine :/
    Sebcesoir: I could do those changes but it wouldn't be anymore the character i had in mind (it looks like much more like everything u find on these forums, massive trolls with lots of muscle had in mind something more like the old movie nospheratu ...skinny sharp head with sharp noise etc..
    will finish it and would be glad to have ure opinion on the changes i should do on him )
    Last edited by abe_Tamazir; 07-15-05 at 04:43 AM.

hello all! had 20 mins spare time so did some modif on my model..retouched some area and started playing with the materials...very pink for now but it's just the firsty pass...learning zb materials too (they are great too )
    tryed this projection master for the eyes but makes weird things (messing up the mesh) even in very high res...have to sort this out...as usual, critics welcom

Default new update

slowly but as i said before , trying to finde time after work and'it's not easy ....very tired
    changed few things and detailed the head a bit more...learned the rendering (still begining and have some trouble aith the shadows that look cartoony)
    tell me what u think plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast