ZBrushCentral

The rare and elusive ZBC demon bust

:evil:

OK, I know everyone does these… So I can’t resist getting in on the fun :slight_smile:

Very much in progress… I currently hate, hate, HATE the horns, they’ve only been blocked out, they havent yet been through Zbrush, the head and shoulders are close to done in overall form, but deffinatley still need a bit more detail work.

Anyways, I’ll update this thread sometime this weekend. Hope you guys dig him.

[attach=15771]zbDemon01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

zbDemon01.jpg

zbDemon02.jpg

(flipped the horns around in this render so you can see more of a side on view)

cool monster !!
teeth are fantastic !
congrats :evil: :+1:

:slight_smile:

That’s really cool. It kinda reminds me of an old playstation game I used to play that was of a vampire. I think it was called “Soul Reaver” or “Soul Reaper” or something like that. His lower jaw was missing and as he killed a demon, he would suck his sould down his throat. It was a wierd game, but neat to watch.
If you’re having problems with the horns, maybe you could make them in another program then import them in and use your mulimarker tool to add them in.

Good modeling:+1:

Scary monster…and good model! :slight_smile:

Yong

Wonderful use of cavities to give your guy personality. The teeth are stonkingly good. And I really like the way you’ve sunk his jaw into his chest. Very inventive. :+1:

update :smiley: :evil:

demon02.jpg

Attachments

demon02.jpg

how many polygones for that one ?:qu: :qu: :qu:

Wow, the surface detials are amazing. this is going to be one cool demon :wink:

Yong
http://www.3dtavern.com

fantastic demon !!

I love it :evil:
go go go go !!! I want to see more :smiley:

:evil:

Wow, a real Nightmare… with all that detail… Scary Stuff!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lemmo

This demon deserves to be placed in a background. Really good work to date.

:DThose teeth are really wicked :+1:

Scary looking demon.Nice details.:slight_smile:

I totally remember Soul Reaver, that game was AWSOME! and yeah, similar throuat thing going on now that you mention it.

If you’re having problems with the horns, maybe you could make them in another program then import them in and use your mulimarker tool to add them in.

Well everything on this guy was began in modo and refined/retooled in maya, then taken to Zbrush for the madness :smiley: . I’m much happier about the horns now though.

how many polygones for that one ?

Um, not sure my friend, the cage for the lowres is about 1500+ but with the teeth veins, horns and displacement… I’m thinking about 2.5 mil at render time… not sure though, it still renders fast enough. Here’s a snap of the cage, I posted it in a different forum talking about another subject.

oldDog.jpg

I appreciate the feedback and comments from all of you guys. This is a great community. I’ll post 2 more new renders here in a second.

-Sean.

Last updates for a little while… I’ll be back though :slight_smile:

yeah, man !! I love it !!
you have done a great work !! I hope you have in mind to do the body! the head is fantastic like the pose !! maybe teeth are too white to be a terrible demon :evil:

hey man, I love it :sunglasses: :+1:

OBZ, OBZ, OBZ…

Kick ass work, love the new additions of whatever is crawling out of his air tube. Material looks a little plastic like in some ways, but realistic. I’m glad you know Zbrush so well now, you can fill in for me on the days I don’t feel like teaching…

?AX says hi - and oh, yeah, he’s going to make you smell his fumes yet again :lol:

Yeah totally plastic at this point… no txt yet… just gettin myself grounded with the Z. I was thinking of doing his entire face of just veins and nothing else… oh wait… :lol: j/k. But I think more veins and arteries are totally in order.

Gotta get some more things done before I can resume work on it, but Im thinking of robing him up and posing him like one of the ‘The Sacred Heart of Jesus’ paintings… with obvious ‘obz’ twists. :evil:

Oh yeah, PAX is a lavendar scented sissy boy with fancy socks who likes the not first place!1shiftAndOne :wink: :lol: