ZBrushCentral

Gansta Chimp - final

Hi Folks,

it was a long time coming, but here’s the final design on my chimp character. i hope you like it. i’ll post some more break down images at some point.

zb central was down for a few hours last night it was very traumatic. i had to set up a morphine drip. thank heavens it’s back up + new and improved…:smiley:

cheers
matt

edit — better cropping

![chimp24ZBC.jpg|1100x940](upload://x8AmI9DqcnfeR0uraIxBSH4N1du.jpeg)

Attachments

chimp24ZBC.jpg

My god that’s stunning. I even love the expression. Really helps inspire the rest of us. This is day four for me working with ZBrush and I just keep getting more excited with the possiblities.

You nailed it across the board so it’s hard to comment. I love everything from lighting to texture. The look of it is perfect but honestly it’s the expression that gives it that final spike of the ball.

Can’t wait to see your next efforts. ZBrush really has allowed the artists to stand out. The chimp is pure talent and skill, not to mention a hell of a lot of hard work. Keep it up. I need the inspiration and the challenge. With posts like this it makes you want to push that extra mile and do your best.

That’s a great Pulp Fictionish chimp. I like that you created an adult chimp instead of the young chimps that are most commonly seen on TV.

Great modeling, texturing, lighting…

oh my god!!! drool gasp scream faint

here are my pathetic 5 stars…they seem ridiculous when looking at a piece like this…

WOW!!!

OMG WOW!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
LemonNado

THIS IS AMAZING!!:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

REALLY TERRIFIC RENDERING !!!
what can I say !! just that I love it !!
I agree with Vivien my love…5 stars are pathetic on this case :smiley:
fantastic work man ! :sunglasses: :+1:

It is just amazing…

superb technique… n:grimacing:thing else to say.

Love this one, great work. The hair is top notch.
Wonderfull work.

Your the man…
That is the best I’ve seen.
The bar has been raised, top-top shelf:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Holy crap man!!

Outfriggin standing.

holy sh*&%$t … this is awesome… this should be on top row:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

is that the monkey from those clint eastwood movies as the new dirty harry?

absolutely without a doubt top row

Bravo

:sunglasses: pajonate

this really blows me away!! stunning work man!

what was it rendered in?

OMG, My jaws just dropped to my knees…Amazing!!! Everything’s perfect!

Yong

when I first saw the head I never could have imagined you were gonna use it for this kinda pic. Awesome and hilarious…totally pulp fiction badass.

As for crits, The fingers look a little akward and imo don’t match up to the same standard as the face, but that’s being picky. The horizontal banding/wrinkling across the hands seems a little repetitive and the fine wrinkles in the hand look a lot harsher and more simplistic than those found in the face. There’s something that bothers me about the positioning/angle of the ring finger as it comes off the knuckle.

This would be a kickass poster. Totally awesome work.

-K.

Hat off!:+1:
Bye
Leo

I really can’t add anymore… awesome work Matt…:smiley: