Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Fausto,

excellent additions. I have a question tho.....are the straps in the collar gonna strap to some kind of hood? if not I don't think they would react in the same way the restraints do due the the pressure of his desire to escape. It's hard to tell at this point tho if it's lighting or not. But some look as tho they have been worked to include the same effects of the belts and was just wondering.....specially since you are doing such a fabulous job of paying such cool attention to details. I can see the collar twisting around and the straps with it but don't see them under the same kind of pressure as the straps. Also...if they are going to be a part of the restraint system they need to be more secure or one or two need to be "tearing away". doh....i know it's a wip...some ideas maybe....don't mind me I obsess on the obvious sometimes.

Anyway I ramble on.....awesome stuff!!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Congratulations - From Brazil

Hello Fausto!!
    Parabens pelo trabalho tá ficando muito show!

Reparei que voce tem uma queda por porcos!! hehehe
    Que bom saber que os brazucas continuam apavorando no exterior!!

Tenho um camarada tambem brazuca que trampa em Miami e está em contato com um pessoal da Midway e da EA Games... acabamos de produzir o website dele da uma conferida se tiver um tempo.

www.brushonfire.com

Um grande abraço e muito sucesso!

Member Follow User Gallery

I like your image, Fausto!

I'm a big sucker for Animalia.

Heres some more reference I found from my Sculpturing Image Archive:
    raspy1.jpg

Also, I think you have somewhat perfected the roaring expression but one thing that bugs me about most roaring expressions, including the T-Rex from Jurassic Park is their eyes. In the case of Jurassic Park 1, when the Tyrannosaur let off a massive roar her eyelids closed giving her a dumb muppety look.

In your case its not THAT bad infact all I think your character needs is for its eyes to be wide open and stressfull. As if its ruthlessly shooting all of its hatred and anger out at his captor and enemy through its eyes.

I think the shape of the character's eye cavity and brow needs more work to lessen that morphy stretched look. I would adjust the eyes to look more like this giving your character a more dramatic roar flooded with hate and desperation:
    roar_dramatic.jpg

Keep up that fantastic work of yours, Fausto. I like your style.

Beers,
    Paul.
    Last edited by subspark; 08-19-05 at 01:12 AM.

wow very impressive work here

Great work Fausto!!!!

I exspecially love the color correction.It gives a special atmosphere to all the work.

Cool,great chose!

Greetings by MattHHH

The lighter green one is now my desktop background if that's ok, I just think it looks so cool.

Hi Fausto!

Firstly that is one stunning character design; model and a huge inspiration love the tag on the ear, nice touch!

Secondly do you mind if I ask how many million polygons you are using and how much ram, I’m wondering if this type of work is possible on my own machine!

-d

Simply awesome! One of the best models I have seen, would love to see it textured with hair etc

Do you mind telling me how many million z brush polys the head is? I’m just wondering if my own system will handle something like this

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

I was just looking at this again, and wondering who was on the other side of the scene calling this fella 'Bacon!'??
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Apart from my post, does anyone else have some constructive feedback or things that Fausto could take note of? It's always good to get some constructive critisicm amongst all the awe. Anyone else dare but me?
    Last edited by subspark; 08-26-05 at 09:31 AM.

subspark, you'v gott my message?

[QUOTE FROM EMAIL]

ha ha ha, don't forget, U will B maybe banned, 'cozz there is no crtiticizm, only bush-applauding allowed ;--)))
    your friend

Abyssis

Banned for giving 'constructive' criticism?! With all due respect, Gimme a break!
    The word critisicm is in the dictionary. I think you will find that 'constructive criticism' holds the same meaning as 'positive feedback'.

I don't mean to patronise you, but where are you from, son?

Paul W.
    Last edited by subspark; 08-26-05 at 09:34 AM.

oooh, subspark-father, U do not understand jokes? Sorry than...

Hey there!

Thanks a lot for the comments and suggestions!

subspark- I really apprectiate your comments! I hear you about the eye... I just did the eye small because usually, big eyes are related with nice characters, and small eyes looks less smart and more vicious... but I'll give a try anyway.

I'm totaly open for suggestions.. feel free to comment.

I'm still working on the model (didn't have much time on the last days)... but I'm almost done with his shirt and belts. I'm still fixing some folds and add more lumps all over, so it looks more organic. Hope you guys like it!

The head on the shade and wire imgs are the lowpoly one (of course )... just for reference.

08.jpg
    shade_01.jpg
    wire_scene.jpg

Thanska a lot!

Fausto.

hey hey, great character here! strong expression and nice modelling, congrats man!
    www.metamesh.blogspot.com

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast