ZBrushCentral

Nurenda (woman head)

Back to my first love (not Nurenda, but character modeling!).

Here’s Nurenda. Traditional technique, 7 levels of subdivision. Zbrush rendering.sculpt.jpg

And here’s a photomix of Nurenda’s face.
100% zbrush rendering for the face.
Color adjust and hairs tweaking in photoshop.

![Nurendacomp01.jpg|667x1024](upload://3t5dQiNfjYKHcY7DB7xBldyGbXP.jpeg)

Wow Sebcesoir! Really nice work! I especiallu like the offset in the composition you have her in, with the offset head. Great sculpting!

S

HOLY SH…COW!:grimacing: :grimacing:

Yep; that’s certainly an amazing bit of modelling there, Sebcesoir :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
above the top row it goes - Love the work on her eyelids especially

Chris

FAINT!: :grimacing: :o :grimacing:
LemonNado

Great modeling and texturing! That color render was done in ZBrush?! That’s fantastic, I didn’t know Zbrush could render that well. That is the most realistic skin I think I’ve seen in ZBrush, plus the shirt…Wow!

I’m practicing with Sokar shaders/lighting(in the hand below) which are very helpfull but what I did can’t compete:o. The skin on your model takes it further than I’ve seen in ZBrush. The cheeks, the forehead…amazing!

![hand01.jpg|360x265](upload://vVmVclwQyWdiSuqhJpIJWQkChwa.jpeg)

That is so awsome!!!

Could you have different angle render?.. I see you sculpted the eyes with the head… how did you texture the eyes… did you use clone tool?

I am totally blown away with this. Simply amazing.

Word

At first, I thought that the color version was your reference image. Then I lost control of all bodily functions. Made a mess on the floor.

You are INCREDIBLE!!!

When are you going to update your homepage???

Wow!!! Beautiful!

r

This is extraordinary… Amazing work…very realistic!

absolutely humbling. i keep looking at her upper lip… especially towards the corners. nice touch! so emotive… and her parted hair on the forehead… incredible

Sweet! Love the details in the uncolored model, absolutely amazing!

:+1:

This really great work!!
Sorry to be so ignorant but who is (Nurenda)? Is she famous?
Also, can you please explain “photomix”?

This is looking great!

www.nobuart.com

:roll_eyes: :bulb: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Sebcesoir: You outdid yourself, Bro. Your other work was getting photoreal, but when I saw the color image, I thought it was a photoreference…:smiley:

Just fantastic…

Dickie

This looks absolutely stunning Sebcesoir !!..The model , the render and the image composition are great and very photorealistic…superb !

jantim

I agree with above - that is one of the most impressive ZB renders I’ve seen. And the modelling is superb. :+1: