ZBrushCentral

The Horror Fest!!!!!

Hi guys,as Bon Jovi says…have a nice day!:smiley:

This is avery special thread!!!

I DECLARE OFFICIALLY OPENED…

THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!

If anibody wants to partecipate in,he(or she) must only send here his “creepy” work.There’s no technique judgement and no critics in general there’s only me,The Party’s owner and fun that I hope to give you and receive from you friends.

But now that I told the opening words let’s start with the Party!!!

Naturally the first event is my post here…so let’s go!!!

Halloween Party.jpg

Mr Pain

Attachments

Pumpkin1.jpg

Pumpkin2.jpg

Pumpkin3.jpg

Pumpkin4.jpg

Pumpkin5.jpg

Pumpkin6.jpg

Now let’see the ghost,

Ghost5.jpg Glow model.

I’ve finished for now…the work to make this party very very special is yours now.

Hope you’ll partecipate in great number my friends…

MattHHH

Attachments

Ghost4.jpg

Ghost3.jpg

Ghost..jpg

Ghost2.jpg

Plate Mail.jpg

Plate Mail2.jpg

nice those pumpkins…
one question: do you know linea77? cause when i read Mr Sadness it reminded me of Third Moon, a song of them that says “Good morning Miss Sadness…” :smiley:

So are you going to contribute to the Halloween thread for 2005?

CrossBones.jpg

[attach=20455]ZNightflowers640.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Wolfman.jpg

Goblin1.jpg

SoldierDemon2.jpg

Zombie2.jpg

ZNightflowers640.jpg

Hi friend, cool thread! :+1:
I have received your message.
I’ll send my image soon. :smiley:

Nosferatufinal.jpg

Thanks for partecipation guys!!

Pinkarman:Sorry but I don’t know linea 77…I’m waiting for your update on this thread…

Jason:With no dubt I’ll give my tribute.This morning if I can…

Jrodarte:Great pics friend.I think that I’ve already saw the werewolf somewhere…

P^T:welcome to the party friend…

Zoetrope:Thanks for the Nosferat head:+1: :+1: !!!

MattHHH

for my contribution… i hope to be able to do something… but don’t take this as a promise… :stuck_out_tongue:
out topic: about linea77… i don’t know your music preferences at this moment, but perhaps you could be interested by the fact that somebody said that they are the Italian Deftones…

Thanks MattHHH. The wolfman was my first post here at the forums. :wink:

MatHHH you are a crazy man !! go go go go go go go go :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thx for the invite

We have a thing at a winery here called Jazz on the Lawn…just a bi weekly thing that is free with a live band and good food and wine for the grownups…tonight was the last one of the year and of course it was a Halloween theme thing…and they had a Halloween costume contest…that was a hoot…I was able to show off like a nut on stage…lol…(tried to act a bit like the spawn clown…) The asked who I was …reply…Horny Evil Clown…was the best I could do…but had a fun time…

left to right…Bob’s wife Cheryl, Bob, Bob’s daughter Christine, Christine’s husband Joe, and then my fat clowny buttocks… :slight_smile:

Nothing is scrarier than real life and we were a creepy bunch…so I post the festival for ya Matt…

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

GroupJazzOnLawnJ2.jpg

here is my contribution… sorry if the mesh is quite old and i already posted here on zbc, but this time i tried to work on the rendering (rendered 100% ZB)…
i started with the intention of doing a funny project with the toon shader, but this mesh didn’t give the results i hoped, so i turned to an elegant version… :smiley:
halloween_1.jpg
in five minutes i’ll put also a ghosty foggy version in the other halloween thread…

Heya matttHHH, there we are :cool:

entry to hell 1.jpg

Happy horror-Fest! :smiley: H-FEST.jpg

Hiiiii, P^T, nice pumpkin hahahahah. Good to see some post from you!

Here is my little render to add to the creepyness …hope ya like it ; )

• B

[attach=20584]CREEP_FACE_1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

CREEP_FACE_1.jpg

Thx for coming guys!!!

[color=yellow]Ron:I don’t understood one thing of your post.In the photo you are the man on the extreme right?I’m wrong?Thx anyway,a real good post!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

[color=red]Pinkarman:You don’t need to exscuse…The pic is attinent on theme and this is the only important thing friend!!!Nice skull and good modellation!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

[color=cyan]Abyssis:Thx man!You’re pic’s very original and interesting for me…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: :+1:

[color=blue]P^T:Great friend!!!Nice pic and optimus coloration!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

[color=lime]Burkester:Very good friend.Exspecially like the texture.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Bas:Yuo’re always welcome friend…why don’t you partecipate too?..

MattHHH

Thanks Bas, how are you?
Halloween is coming!!! Are you ready to celebrate it?
:smiley: :+1: :evil:

MattHHH: Many thanks…very nice your “Polter-Pumpkin-Geist”!! :smiley: