ZBrushCentral

WIP beast

hi everyone :slight_smile:

this is my first post on z brush central. i am relatively new to 3d (started 3d early this year at VFS) and i am really new to Zbrush (started a couple weeks ago). This is my the first model for my demo reel, i used Zbrush for all the subtle details via bump map. the model is gray shaded with coloured eyes and mouth (might do a colour map after i finish my second model)

please let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:

cheers

steven

ZBCThumb2.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

You guys from the VFS are killing me. Your work deserves top row. Sculpture is top notch, I donā€™t see any crits to make at all.

Stop being that good, dammitā€™ ! :wink:

Bye !

freaking awesome! beautifull model,great anatomie,fantastic expressionā€¦absolutly amazing work!!
cant wait to see the textured version!

This really is top row stuff - amazing modelling, character - just brilliant.

thats it ! Iā€™m quittingā€¦:grimacing: What is vfs ??? Brilliant image. Congrats !

thats just simply amazing, very nicely done! I love the attention to detail and your anatomy seems dead on! Congradulations!

p.

Really nice! What program did you do the hair in?

Very nice work ā€¦

wow :+1: :+1: :+1:

TOP ROW! TOP ROW! TOP ROW! TOP ROW!

Great job and welcome to the Zbrush community!

Youā€™re work looks great, I canā€™t wait to see more!

Do you mind showing wires?

What app are you using for deformation and rendering?

Peace,

NickZ.

TOP ROW! TOP ROW! TOP ROW! TOP ROW!

Very nice Steven! I like your muscles definitions and the proportion of the character looks pretty real. Also the texturing details look very nicely done.
Im wondering if you like to sculpt or like to make clay maquettes?

Also another question: What other programs did you use or you use for this project other than zbrush if so?

Ok man keep it up!

Javi.

Man, only a couple of weeks, darn, you are very talented!
Iā€™ve been doing 3D for 12 years, And Iā€™ve seen lots of crazy good artist, but this man, is the most Iā€™ve seen in terms of Anatomy study as well as concept, and the overall is amazing, you have a very bright career ahead of you man!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

You rock!
Maybe you could post a little tuts on your modeling workflow and detailing workflow!

Cheers!
Jonny

Awesome model, I like the sagging type skin under the front legs and tummy. The anatomy looks very good and dead on for a big cat. Great job, would be great if you finished texturing the color:+1:

Have to agree ā€¦anatomy is pretty sweet. Dang I might be 90 before I can do thatā€¦take that talent of yours and run with it!! Have you done sculpting?

Really hope ya give coloring this up a goā€¦would be a nice topping to a really great model and would really bring it out. Are ya gonna animate him? Looks like he could fly outta anywhere and rip a few hearts out.:smiley:

And itā€™s probably modeled in Wings3D on a Sunday afternoon :wink:

Awesome beastie. Would be cool to see it stand up and spread the wings.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lemo

I believe VFS would be the Vancouver Film School in British Columbia: http://www.vfs.com

hEY Steve, really love this model, the concept, and the att to detail, simply awsome. I like the hair on his back, but maybe you should also have some on his tail, looks kinda bare down there, and if your going to keep it in grey, you should totally run with that hair, and give him wiskers and other sprouts of hair here and there.(just a suggestion)

Tiny crit the veins on the back of his leg look like they just end, and dont fade off, other than that this model rocks.:wink:

Wow this is a top row material!!!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

This is one of those rare models that even on a still image appears to ā€˜moveā€™. The modelling, poseā€¦well ok everything is spot on so how can I not give it 5 stars? My only advice would be that this is one hell of an act to follow. I really canā€™t wait to see a fully textured and lit render of this.

I humbly give you my 5 stars.

Wayneā€¦

Auuuuuuuuu, Auuuuuuuuuu

Wow!!! As we say here in Spain ā€œde puta madreā€. Incredible work. Very impressive. Awesome.