ZBrushCentral

Head Study continues...

Just 2 hours work last night. Any critique is welcome. I’m wondering about the shape of the face, but I’m not sure, can some one concur?

:small_orange_diamond:

thanks

Kircho

:+1: it looks very fine!

What’s your technique? I do mostly Transform:Edit:Move.

And the epic saga continues… :wink:

It looks great, as Jaycephus said, maybe if you add some ears perhaps it won’t seem like something is off. Usually ears are a good guide for the rest of the head.

Nice job! I like the way you “plastered” him running along the shape of the mouth and etc. :+1:

Great looking head, very lively and detailed! Can we see a profile too?

In addition to the ears like Gummie pointed out, I think a part of the problem lies in the temples. They may be a bit too thick, if the character does not have any hair. Right now he looks a bit as if he was wearing a swimming cap.

Hey guys , I appricate your replies. When I came back from Uni today I set down for ten minutes and made a few changes. I have no idea what I did, I just let intuishen do its thing :)…wierd is’nt it :)!!
Well here are the results :small_orange_diamond:

all the best

Kircho

Wow, that’s some awsome modeling! :+1:

Hey, much better! :slight_smile: The forehead seems more defined now because of the outline of the head/temples. He looks pretty good for a bald guy. :slight_smile:

Super! Can’t wait to see the ears on this one!

Looks well done. Would like to see a mesh shot.

Hey guys, thanks for your comments :slight_smile:
Before I show the wire pic just like to mention that this started out as a just for kicks model. I had’nt modelled anything in two weeks and I was begining to go nuts, so I produced what you see infront of you.
For this reason the mesh is not very clean, but then again does that really matter in ZB :)?

The wire :small_orange_diamond:

Btw its around 80 thousand polies.

Jaycephus — “What’s your technique? I do mostly Transform:Edit:Move.”
Ans. I don’t use anything spefic just what zb has to offer interms of model manipulation. I try to make a habbit of systamatically dividing the mesh in particular places, at particular stages of the model, instead of at random which help alot. But all in all its just hard yeka!! :smiley:

cheers

Kircho

This has got to be one of the most detailed, convincing, realistic looking heads I’ve seen here for a while. Great work! :+1: And great profile, too. :slight_smile:

I wonder what if would look like with a Tri- or QuadShader skin material… or are you already using that? If not, you can find them in this thread.

hi Skaven252 ,
Thanks for the comments , but for me has still along way to go for complete realism :slight_smile:

No not using the skin shader, when I get some time this week I might try it out, cheers for the head up.

All the best

Kircho

This continues to become a more excellent model all the time, WHOOEEE!! how many polygons in that baby? :+1: :+1:

David

Cheers zerobugetgamemaker,
I appricate you staying with the progress, its always great to have comments such as your :slight_smile:

Polies ha :)…maximum control is my philosophy :)!!!

all the best

Kircho

Good head modelling- very realistic. :+1: :sunglasses: I’d like to see you add those ears, plus eyes and some hair (or a hat). Keep it up. :slight_smile:

No word can discribe your tallent. And I do love the quote that you give. :+1: :+1: