ZBrushCentral

my try in making zombie :P

after seeing this : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=30767&page=1
:stuck_out_tongue: i made this today :] Never did something like this, so i thought i would try make it :stuck_out_tongue: its still low poly, so i will do the detailsof the muscles, and details on the lips tomorow :stuck_out_tongue:

[![lol3.jpg|1024x960](upload://4yDT9P3A14evN8CTz8QhSJrJAZB.jpeg)]

Nice work slocik :wink:

good work so far, but it looks more like an anatomy reference than a zombie
needs cuts and scratches, along with some holes in the muscles of the mouth
make it look like it’s been rotting for a while, even if it is a fairly fresh zombie
it’s just one of those horror rules :slight_smile:

cheers

I feel this way too

when I shave myself
 :slight_smile:
Nice, fix the red shineness, looks coral rather than flesh.
F

this is fleshy enought ?? :] btw, i dont like blood, so i dont know to much how human flesh looks :stuck_out_tongue:
[sex.jpg]

damn im lerning slower taht i though i would, i dont have time :confused: i still dont know how to render :confused:

Much much better now! try playing a little more with the specular curve in the material to make it more bloody shiny :slight_smile: I think the curve should be similar to the one in toy plastic material, flat and then a spike in the end.
KeepBrushin!

BTW if you don’t like blood you have probably chosen the wrong subject to experiment on :slight_smile:

haha I have had blood oozing out of me at various times and various places, even have had the pleasure of seeing under the hood and can’t ever remember thinking
boy is that shiny. It has more specularity than your skin but definitely not like water
somewhere in a medium slime would be about right. more plastic than glass I’m thinkin.

I think if you work on the coloring more than the specularity you will find a good look for it.

Keep trucking away and don’t worry about how fast or slow you are learning
one day it will all come together before ya know it!!

he he he, slocik, I think, your shave-machina has TO much HP:D :wink:

Keep posting

After watching a film today, i sydently for no reason wanted to remodel he zombie :stuck_out_tongue: And using the store morp, i combined two head models i did :]
[jack.jpg]teeth2.jpg
[
]sex4.jpg

I think Jotajota had kind of an alien skin one that might look cool on the “eaten away” parts. I believe he post it along with a ton of others in the AMNC Materials challenge thread in the challenges forum
check there and try it out.

no i didnt find any :confused: So it look i wont have ane nice flesh for “jack, dont play with the acid” :confused:

nice but too crtitics

1-it is too symmetrical for a zombie
2- my personal opinion would be to change the area around the lips: the skin should be inexistant around the mouth area at least on one side it would look better :wink:
:+1:

I know taht :] thats why i already reamde it :stuck_out_tongue: Heres a update on the texture :stuck_out_tongue: think i will change the ear to a half ripped out one :stuck_out_tongue:
[zobie-final2.jpg]

nice!! But th skull is wayyy to white

But it schould be gray or orange ?
Anyway, i did a litltle render :] i know he isnt perfect, but im lerning :stuck_out_tongue: and his jow isnt deformed at the bottom, it just the shadow :stuck_out_tongue: After this i think, i suck at makeing zombie :stuck_out_tongue: I must go and watch a zombie movie :stuck_out_tongue:
[[attach=23806]sex9.jpg[/attach]]sex9.jpg

What do you think abouth this flesh material ? Its so hard to do a good looking one :confused: still if anyone has a material taht would do better then please share :confused:
Any critics are welcome ^^
[flesh7.jpg]

:confused: Looks gross and slimy to me. Good job.

Very nice! :+1: But I think you need to make the skull litte bloody and make it look a little bit slimey here and there
 :slight_smile:

Edit: My message just disepered? Anyway here it is :smiley:

really cool, maybe an iris in the only eye? and maybe some drops of blood over the skull?

aded the iris, and blood on the skull :stuck_out_tongue: Did 3 renders, in those 2 darker, i baked the leyer, then exported the picture, then imported it again on that baked leyer with fast shader material, and then rendered again :] i noticed tahat the shadows on the flesh look then much better. :stuck_out_tongue: Waiting for any C&C :stuck_out_tongue: I think i will combine all the best parts of thise 3 into one :stuck_out_tongue:
[sex14b.jpg]

Attachments

sex17.jpg

sex16.jpg