ZBrushCentral

new metal materials

i made some metal materials that can be used for old & rusty mechanical parts.
The “eroded” version is a simple variation on the "noise"and "noise -radius "…in S2…i decided to post them both so you can use them together !

and the eroded version, this material “destroy’s” most of the small detail making it look more…eroded.

and the materials !

jantim

I’ve made a small update on my bronze…the “old” bronze had a tiling fault in S4… and now that i have your attention its not a bad idea to correct this !

jantimmecha03rusty.jpgmecha03eroded.jpgrusty metal.zip (177 KB)rusty eroded.zip (178 KB)mechanic.jpgbronzefake01.zip (223 KB)white iron.zip (206 KB)

Woaaaaaaaaaa DELUXE!!!
I thought the first one is a photo…
Wow!
Thanks for sharing Jantim!
LemonNado:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You just plain rule Jantim!

Downloading now… :slight_smile:

thanks

Thank you very much. Most Generous. And quite useful! :smiley:

…just wanted to say : Lemmo your fast…but i see Meats is there too :slight_smile:

jantim

Jantim, thank you so much, you never cease to amaze me with your materials and generosity.

Word

jantim-maat, thank you well:sunglasses: Is great as usual…:slight_smile:
(BTW: eroded material is trully AWSOME:+1: )

hop! in the pocket !! :smiley:
Thx for sharing Jantim :+1:

Thanks so much Jantim! Couldn’t resist running the mat through an image of mine - your material is exactly what I was looking for at the time!

Cheers,

Phil

![darkMetal.jpg|800x600](upload://f1pSSwQJlaAQGYCORUPUex6D54p.jpeg)

This is awesome thank you! :+1: :+1:

this rocks man, thanx:+1:

Thank you very very mutch for this christmas’s present. :+1:

Wow Jantim, you make some truly amazing materials… and then throw them around like candy :smiley: Thank you very much.

Thanks for sharing Jantim.

Ralf Stumpf

THanks Jantim to share your wonderful materials:+1: :+1:

Wow, these are wonderful. :+1: Many thanks for sharing. I really think that there should be a page somewhere with a collection of your materials. Pixologic? :wink:

I’m kind of new here and all I see is “Jantim’s materials” everywhere…So here’s my first find: Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. I’m off to look for more.
:smiley:

woo hoo Jantim is back!!

Awesome rusty metals…I do believe I have a few things that will greatly benefit from these.

In case no one else has mentioned it:roll_eyes: Thanks!!!

jantim, my friend !! this is really cool !
material is wonderful !
congrats

keep up the great work :+1:

I’ve never given 5 stars for a material before , but as this one is so stunning I do belive it deserves it! I agree that there really should be a thread just containing Jantims wonderous materials!! I’m shocked this hasn’t been done already.

This material makes me want to go and make rusty metal things. :smiley:

Wayne…