ZBrushCentral

i wanna die ..

i think i learned enought to do something more than a random part of a body :stuck_out_tongue: so this is what im going to make in this weekend :]

Attachments

aaa2.jpg

bottom.jpg

tjis will be the start of the body :]
[body.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘23607’,‘body.jpg’,1,0))

Interesting !! Good luck.

I’ve seen an antique picture like this of Christ. The biody had a yellow halo. And there was a floating heart inside that big hole. And then the head had the barb wire or whatever that was. The greek hat right.

Something similar to this:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=025838

made the hand and the head :] i think i need more work on the head eyes :confused:
[head.jpg]hand2.jpg

Attachments

hand.jpg

head2.jpg

more or less what i think its going to look like :] i think that with one hand he is going to rip of his body and with the other pull out from it some mechanikal parts or something :stuck_out_tongue:
i still need more detail on the body and the skin, the muscles on the body schould be on difrent angle.
[aaa2.jpg]

Looks like it could be dedicated to anyone who’s “feeling empty inside.” :wink:

or had their heart ripped out by some guy or gal.

keep going …fun to watch your progress.

I love those sketches, very detailed…:smiley:

made the toungh :]
[jezyk.jpg]
i also combined it all, but i cant upload the pic, i dont know why :confused: is there a limit, on ow much you ca post a day ?
still im must do his insides :]

Before, good work, some rage, but I like so much…do you use some 3d software for put all parts together?

Thanks¡

no , 100% zbrush :] if u want to combine models, use markers or “marker mastre” thje plugin tahat you can find somewhere here :]
This is how i would like to do inside of him :] This is a very high detail concept art, so it took mi a while to make it :confused: Think i will go back to the low detail ones :]
But for now i mede somethink to fill him with :]
[aaa8.jpg]

Attachments

scetch.jpg

Very original! Cool concept!
Lemo:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wow looks quite nice now that i see where youre goimg with it!:smiley:

:+1:

looking pretty cool so far keep going!!

btw just ine thing; i find the face isnt distorted enough well the mouth in any case that what i think would need the most work

i think this is maximum for a realistic human face, already he looks very old :confused:

Attachments

head3.jpg

Very nice! Kinda matrix style :smiley: Hmm… now to the hard part :stuck_out_tongue:

If you watch in the mirror and open your mouth like that you wont get 2 big wrinkels you will only get 1…

And i think you could put some work on the eyebrows too …

Otherwise very nice once again :stuck_out_tongue:

when i oppen i get 2 :]
but i ramade it any way :] Changed the mouth and the eyes, now they are bigger :]
jantin and Malikus the black materials kicks ass :smiley:

Attachments

HEAD-FINAL.jpg

gold.jpg

hart.jpg

hey man, its excellent work you’ve got there. I think you might be planning to do this already but just a thought that came to mind :slight_smile: no offense k !

I think you might want to make the folds of the platysma on his neck a little less symmetrical and less convex in form, also hint at the masses below the platysma. I love how the lines flow together with the arteries extending from the heart shaped concave in his chest! Just think it would work better with some subtlety.

Just my two cents :), keep at it, I dig the concept and the expression totally.

peace!