ZBrushCentral

one happy clown :D

i know its another clown, but i wanted to make it after watching the simpsons And i know he looks rather scary than happy, but tahts the point :]
clown1.jpg](http://javascript<b></b>:zb_insimg(‘24005’,‘clown2.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

clown2.jpg

almoust finished :confused: but i have some problem with the teeth texture :confused: and know what color to make this thing around his neck :stuck_out_tongue:
[attach=30458]clown46pq.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

clown46pq.jpg

Nasty Clown, Slocik! My favorite type of subject…:lol:

The teeth texture problem looks like one I’ve gotten in Projection Master. Don’t know why it happens, but there ain’t a whole lot you can do about it, apart from reloading Z-Brush and loading the previous model and trying again. I think it has to do with memory filling up…

As for the ruffles, I go blue to balance out the eyes or red to accent the hair.
Someone else with a better color sense could give you better advice…:smiley:

Either way, I love this model. You are a man after my own heart…

Dickie

thanks dickie :smiley: I menaged to fix the teeth but im still not happy with them, will ramake it, and i must detail the flower :confused: If only i had some more time :confused:
[attach=30459]clown116ys.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

clown116ys.jpg

Finded a little time to add some details :] Added a liottle red fire behind :] i dont know why, but i did :] The story behind him is, that he is on drugs, that expelins his red eyes, and him seeing things :] Or something :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway any critics ? or sugestions what to change ?
btw : why cant i post images bigger than 1024x768 ?
[]

Attachments

final5.jpg

Pilou

nobody writed anything :stuck_out_tongue: think taht means i must ramake it :]

Hi,

Nice bad clown! Have you ever seen Creepy the Clown? He’s pretty big in the Poser world. look to http://www.creepyclown.com.

Another nice example of bad clowns is Frenchie T. Clown who appeared in a few issue of the now defunct National Lampoon magazine (back when National Lampoon stood for something and was truly funny).

Glen Southern did a tutorial on making clown ruffles in Zbrush 1.55. There’s a copy over on Southern’s site and at Noir.

I think your clown is great. I love evil clowns.

… ?
Frenchie the Clown
I don’t find some images of this name of clown :confused:
Quasi the same name than me :smiley:

Hi Frenchie,

I’ll try and scan a couple images to upload. I have to find the issues. NL folded a number of years ago when J2 Communications killed it with boring content.

Frenchie was a very mean sort of person. Quite unlike yourself!!

waow… coool…

Monster clown must be the most terrific creature for me!