ZBrushCentral

brom's "gazell" (nudity)

here’s the original and my zbrushed version:

[![Gazell1.jpg|460x600](upload://7IqXiZcgMZrgW525SHC6FBIoF9q.jpeg)

Attachments

gazelle3.jpg

gazell-zb2.jpg

Freakin WOW!!! Great job. Brom would be proud.

beautiful,

only 1 minor crit… she needs a little tiny bit more forehead…

otherwise, fabulous! very clean.

the neck needs to be longer.

I once had a book with this image in it. It is really a beautiful picture and you have captured it very well.

Nice!
Could you show the sculpt object?
You projected the draw as texture?

here’s what it looks like untextured, and yes i did project the original and use it as a texture

i think next time i’ll have to do something based on my own sketches :stuck_out_tongue:

gazell-zb-sculpt.jpg

calgary-man, I love it, 'coz exactly I like:+1: :large_orange_diamond: brom’s ruleZZZZZZZ…:sunglasses:

Wow, this is an amzing image …really nice work!

Nice work! :smiley: …what am i saying…lol GREAT WORK! :smiley:
This is my first time posting btw…and yes i just have brighten my point to point modeling experience with this total new DRAW REALISTIC 3d software! after feeling a little bit alien with this program…
It Blowed Up my mind straight away! if i would do a model like this in a normal point to point program it would take days…weeks! (months even) to get there in such detail!..not in just a few hours!!! :eek: :eek: …then i took a look at all the tutorials and manuals i could get from Zbrush 2…and i W I S H E D i had tried this program out waaaaay earlier when i started to learn modeling :cry: …well better late then never i am happy i finaly got this baby in my hands :lol: …and as soon when i get my wacom pencil in 9 days you will see my wips in here. :wink: :cool:
Thanks clevijoki for posting pictures what i can look forward to to make in Zbrush! :cool:

The replica is really stunning! Now that it’s in 3d could you not pose it in other poses? For such a beautiful character I could see a whole sheet of this in all sorts of action shots. Make it so even Brom would go-- “Cool!”

Great stuff. The original is great too.

First class job. My only crit is the tip of the tail — in the original, the eye flows more smoothly from the fingertips to the tail because of it’s angle. Petty nitpick, though.

Ive said it before, Im very new at computer graphics and any serious graphics in general so I might not be the best one to judge an image.
But I always believed that the feeling coming out of a work is the most important while the technical stuff is… just boring technical crap.
This is one of the few images I really liked since I visit this forum, many look nice, great, much work on them and so on but this one I simply like.

As for the boring technical crap, how the hack did you do the texturing?

I think is my first question here, I wanted to find out as many things as I can by myself, for me Zbrush was in the past months like a new computer game, learning by playing is much more fun than reading the theory. Of course, you need that too, just that I wanted to keep it at the smallest amount possible.
These days Im pretty puzzled by texturing, to be more specific, applying an existing texture to something, so Id like to know how you did it.

actually I only modelled the one side, and it was modelled in that pose.

the texturing was actually the easiest part, i just used the original painting and mapped it directly over the model.

Well…thanks for the honesty then :cool:
Thats a good well done modelling you did…all done Zbrush?
does right on this moment some studying Zbrush…its Awsom!:smiley:

Excelente homenaje a Brom.:+1: :+1: :+1: