ZBrushCentral

mr MISERABLE

Morning!

Heres another older character ive been brushing up for my folio - I did it for a shortfilm - hes a wannabe suicider! (i’m not sure what happened to it though). The design was done by a friend of mine, Francis Pang. Ive posted that one also.

Ive done the mesh in 3dsmax and the details in zbrush. The “incredible-style” sharpness is in the basemesh however since i find that really diffiicult in zbrush.

Anyway, its way tooooooo late and im damn HUNGRY. Hope you like it!!

seeeebmrmiserable_m.JPGshaded.jpgfred_concept.jpg

absolutely awsome, i am impressed.

Sheb,

Exellent modeling job and expression! You might want to add a 5’o clock shadow to the texture to help accentuate the exisitng facial hair.

SeanE

This is absolutely wonderful. Just the right mix (IMHO) or “real” and “toon.” Really amazing. Can you tell us more about the technical aspects of the piece (what did you render in? Can we see a wire etc.) great great work.

-pOiNtPuShEr

I absolutely love your interpretation of the sketch. The angles in the mesh for the nose and brow are fantastic and realy bring the characters emotion to life. Great job.

ub52

Love it!:sunglasses:
Very characteristic and animation ready!:+1:
Maybe some more extra details on the hair (like a better shader) but then again maybe this was your aim from the get go so this was just a small crit.
Keep up the good work!:sunglasses:

Incredible, I wish I could get just one render to look that good, or one head that clean,5stars!

Patton

sorry no post

love it. Nice job :smiley:

Awesome!! 10 stars from me!
The design rocks. :grimacing:

terrific this one is fabulous.
I realy like the design.
5 stars !
nothing to critic :slight_smile:

Wonderful.

" You make great models ! "Sheb…and if you are interested in making sharp-edged models in Zbrush check out all the posts from Stumpf…starting with his “custom toons” thread…great stuff !

jantim

Hey, nice work here. Keep up with the good stuff ! :wink:

Bye !

Pilou

Sheb!

Cool little cartoon guy. Not much of this sort of thing ever really looks good but your effort is exceptional. What format is the color image? When I download it, it will only open in Word Perfect.

~S.~

style and details come together in this great piece! I love it! top row for sure.

:smiley: awesome

poor pathetic guy ¡¡ very cool concept and making. chapeau.

Ah cool! something different!

Nice charatcer, I love the dof blure, witch give a dool aspect…
cool!